Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Figure making tutorials > Сhristmas, New Year

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК лепка "Эльф" -Elf cake topper tutorial V7

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 18.12.2012, 19:12
Администратор

По умолчанию МК лепка "Эльф" -Elf cake topper tutorial V7

Огромная благодарность Автору MyCakeFairyDotCom за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 39.8 Кб
I have several homemade face molds from my daughter’s dolls. I thought this Lemon Meringue one was around the right size and shape.
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 30.9 Кб
You simply make the face mold by impressing the doll face in gumpaste and allowing it to dry hard. You can then use it as a mold. Here I’ve pressed a flesh tone ball of fondant/gumpaste mix into the mold.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 25.2 Кб
I teased out the bulbous shapes of the cheeks, nose and chin with a small ball tool.
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 32.9 Кб
I indented the mouth with a toothpick.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 31.7 Кб
Now let’s make the torso. Start with a ball of red fondant a bit larger than the head.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 27.0 Кб
I shaped mine with my fondant smoother until I got the shape I wanted.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 26.1 Кб
Then for the legs, I formed a smaller ball and cut it into halves.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 28.7 Кб
Roll them until you have the shapes you want.
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 24.2 Кб
I flattened the top of each leg so it would sit flush under the torso.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 28.6 Кб
I bent the legs on my parchment-covered foam piece. With water, I attached the torso to the legs.
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 36.1 Кб
A smaller ball is made and halved for the skinny arms.
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 25.4 Кб
Make each one round.
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 25.1 Кб
Then roll them out.
Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 25.7 Кб
Attach a white pointy elf hand to the bottom of each.
Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 26.0 Кб
Now I will make the white collar. I cut fondant with a 1.5 inch round cutter.
Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 44.6 Кб
Then I hand cut the points on the collar.
Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 39.3 Кб
And attached it to the body with a bit of water.
Название: 18.jpg

Размер: 31.9 Кб
I’m going to make the face details now. I use this tip to cut eye details because it has a nice oval shape.
Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 41.6 Кб
Attach them with water.
Название: 20.jpg

Размер: 30.7 Кб
Then slightly smaller blue ovals, and then slightly smaller black ovals were cut.
Название: 21.jpg

Размер: 37.2 Кб
Here they are all attached.
Название: 22.jpg

Размер: 32.6 Кб
I use an extra fine tip edible marker to draw the fine lines at the tops of each eye.
Название: 23.jpg

Размер: 40.1 Кб
Then I draw in the lashes with black and the brows with brown.
Название: 24.jpg

Размер: 24.2 Кб
I draw his little pink lip with pink marker
Название: 25.jpg

Размер: 31.7 Кб
His cheeks are an orange/pink tone so i mix the two and gently apply with a soft brush.
Название: 26.jpg

Размер: 26.7 Кб
I noticed he has ears so I molded them by hand and then attached them and gave them an indent with this stick tool.
Название: 27.jpg

Размер: 24.6 Кб
I decided to add his front and side hair only since the hat covers the rest. i added it in 3 small pieces.
Название: 28.jpg

Размер: 41.4 Кб
I gave some texture to the hair with a toothpick.
Название: 29.jpg

Размер: 48.3 Кб
To shape the hat, I started with a red ball of fondant. I used my hands and fondant smoother to keep rolling it into a cylider. I hollowed out the middle with my thumbs a little so it would fit his head nicely.
Название: 30.jpg

Размер: 33.0 Кб
Attach it with a little water and 2 half toothpicks.
Название: 31.jpg

Размер: 51.2 Кб
Finally, I rolled and cut a wide white band of fondant for the hat trim and attached it. Allow the head to dry for a while up against your backsplash or somewhere. This will help the hat keep it’s upward shape.
Название: 32.jpg

Размер: 41.4 Кб
Once your head is nice and firm, attach it to the torso with water and toothpicks. Be careful to line it up properly. Thanks for looking and please message me with any questions xo
Название: 33.jpg

Размер: 19.2 Кб
Старый 13.12.2020, 10:00
Администратор

По умолчанию Elf On The Shelf Cake Topper Video Tutorial

Elf On The Shelf Cake Topper Video Tutorial
Please Share this Video, Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and be the first to leave like and comment. As well as if you want access to our premium tutorials on lovely-tutorials.com, please send us an e-mail and we will supply a free 3 days of subscription for you. Stay Blessed.

BORKED
Ответ

Метки
3d figures, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, ano novo, arreslee, artesanatos passo a passo, atlı kızak, año nuevo, babbo natale, bemutató, birthday cake, biscuit, bolando bolos, bolos decorados, boneco de neve, bonhomme de neige, božič, božić saonicama, božićni vijenac, božićni vilenjak, boże narodzenie elf, boże narodzenie sanie, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, cake topper, cake toppers, cake tops, candy cane, capodanno, cerâmica plástica, character figures, characters, children's cake, chimney, christmas, christmas elf, christmas tree, christmas tree toys, christmas wreath, cold porcelain, confeitando bolos, corona de navidad, crăciun coroană, crăciun elf, crăciun sania trasa de cai, curso de modelado, de kroon van kerstmis, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deer sleigh, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, diagrams, djed mraz, doncella de la nieve, duende de la navidad, duende do natal, duendes navideños, elf cake topper tutorial, elf de noël, elf świętego mikołaja, en trineo, especializada em modelagem de biscuit, fanciulla di neve, fender, feriado, ferie, fiestas, figur kager, figuras, figure making tutorials, figuren, figures, figurice, figurice od fondana, figurine on the cake, figurines, figurinhas, figurky, figúrky, figür modelleme, fimo, fireplace, fixando a cabencinha, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondant new year elves tutorial, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gabarits, gebak, ghirlanda di natale, glazuur, guirlanda de natal, guirlande de noël, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, hand-made, handmade, hat, holiday, house, how to, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, ježiško, joulu reki, joulu seppele, joulu tonttu, joulupukki, jul, jul elf, jul släde, jul slæde, jul wreath, julen slede, julkrans, jultomten, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kakebaking, kalėdų elfas, kalėdų rogės, kalėdų senelio rogės, kalėdų senelis, kalėdų vainikas, kalıplar, kane, kar maiden, kardan adam, karácsonyi elf, karácsonyi koszorú, karácsonyi szánkó, kerstkabouter, kerstman, kerstmis slee, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, la modélisation, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, leticia suarez del cerro, los renos, lukie, maler, mamãe noel, marcipanové figurky, marshmallow, marsipanfigurer, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, matrice, meistras klasės, metodikas, mikulás, mistletoe, mistr třídy, modelado, modelagem, modelando a barriga, modelando a cabencinha, modelando a perninha, modelando as maozinhas, modelando o cabelinho, modelando o corpinho, modelando os bracinhos, modelando os pezinhos, modelare, modelerte figurer, modeling, modeling paste, modeliranje, modellazione, modelleme, modellering, modelli, modellieren, modellierpaste, modelling, modelling past, modelləşdirmə, modelovanie, modelování, modelování krok za krokem, modelowanie, moldes, motivtorten, moş crăciun, mrs claus, muñeco de nieve, natal, natal de trenó, natale, natale in slitta, navidad, neve maiden, new year, nisse, noel, noel baba, noel kızak, noel kızı, noel çelenk, nouvel an, novo leto, nový rok, noël, noël en traîneau, nyttår, nytår, návod, návody a postupy, návody na květy a lístky, opplæringen, orelhas, ozdoby, pamoka, pap, papai noel, papá noel, pas, pas-cu-pas, pas-à-pas et modèles, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de goma, pasta de miel, pasta flexible, pasta laminada, pintura dos olhos, plantillas, pocelana fria, polymer clay, poro, postupak za ukrasavanje, pravljenje figurica za torte, praznik, predloge, pupazzo di neve, père noël, pâtisserie, předměty z marcipánu, qar qız, red, reindeer, reinsdyr, reki, ren geyiği, renar, renas, renas e trenó, rendier, reni, renifery, renne, rennes, rensdyr, rentiere, rénszarvas, sabloane, sane, sania trasa de cai, sanie, sanjke, santa, santa claus, santa stuck in the chimney, schablonen, schlitten, schmelzend, schneeflöckchen, schneemann, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, sculpting, silvester, sjablonen, sketches, slede, sleigh, slitta, släde, snemand, snow, snow maiden, snowman, sněhulák, sněhurka, sob, soby, sock, soggetti, souvenirs, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg för steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, stencil, stencils, stensiler, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, stocking, styrofoam, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, svátek, szánkó, sáně, tatil, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, telgopor, templates, topo de bolo, topo do bolo, topos de bolo, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, toys, traîneaux, trenó, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trineo de navidad, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, trucs et questions sur la décoration de gateaux, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutoriels, tutorijal, técnicas, udžbenik, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, urlaub, vacances, vacanze, vianoce na saniach, vianočný veniec, vianočný škriatok, vorlagen, vánoce, vánoce na saních, vánoční skřítek, vánoční věnec, weihnachten, weihnachtself, weihnachtskranz, weihnachtsmann, weihnachtsschlitten, white, wieniec boże narodzenie, yeni il bayram, yeni yıl, zuckerfigürchen, zuckermasse, सजा केक, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, मॉडलिंग, モデル, árvore de natal, ステンシル、テンプレート, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, 一步, 一步一步的指示術, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, šablone, šablony, šiaurės elnių, şabloane, şablonlar, święty mikołaj, 宗師級教程, 建模, 模具,, 裝飾蛋糕, 黏土教程, 만들기 제작 과정, 슈가모델링, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, άγιος βασίλης, έλκηθρο, παντεσπάνι art, πρότυπα, στένσιλ, ταράνδων, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, χριστούγεννα ξωτικό, χριστούγεννα έλκηθρο, χριστούγεννα στεφάνι, дед мороз, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, дзед мароз, дядо коледа, дід мороз, инструкция, коледа, коледа елф, коледа с шейна, коледен венец, как сделать, калядны вянок, калядныя сані, калядныя эльфы, каляды, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, новий рік, новогодние елочные игрушки из мастики, новогодняя елка, нова година, новы год, новый год, олени, олені, выкройка, покроково, полимерная глина, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, персонажи, праздник, празник, миниатюра, мк, мк новогодний эльф, мк лепка "эльф", моделиране, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, алені, елени, лепка, ліплення, рождество, рождественские сани, рождественские эльфы, рождественский венок, ручной работы, ручная работа, різдво, різдвяний вінок, різдвяні ельфи, різдвяні сани, украшение тортов, снеговик, снегавік, снегурочка, снежанка maiden, снежен човек, снягурка, сніговик, снігуронька, свято, свята, сани, санта-клаус, санта-клаўс, сані, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, схемы, эскизы, торта стъпка по стъпка, техники, техника, техніка, трафарети, трафареты, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, фигурки, фигурка на торт, фимо, фігурки, фігуркі, холодный фарфор, шаг за шагом, шаблони, шаблоны, шейна, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials