Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Various Cupcakes tutorials > Animal cupcakes

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК капкейк "Ежик" -Hedgehog and Hegehogette Cupcakes Tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 06.04.2013, 12:51
Администратор

По умолчанию МК капкейк "Ежик" -Hedgehog and Hegehogette Cupcakes Tutorial

Огромная благодарность Автору weelovebaking за Мастер-класс

Название: 0.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 171.7 Кб
I'd thought I'd also share how to make them
I think some 'how to' tutorials will compliment some of the recipes I have on this blog quite well. I know when I was first getting into cake decorating I would search for 'how to' tutorials and always be so grateful for those that would take the time to put one together. Hopefully my little tutorial will help some one out there
I will aim to do one tutorial a month so please feel free to let me know if you'd like to see a particular 'how to' tutorial.
Mini introduction:
  • These cupcakes are covered with rolled icing (some people call it fondant). I'm not sure about other countries but in Australia you can buy rolled icing in a 500g box (Orchards Icing).
  • Food colouring is then used to colour the icing. When colouring the icing, add a little at a time.
  • When using icing, if you find it's too sticky, dust some corn flour over the surface, on your hands and on the rolling pin.
What you'll need:
Rolled icing
Rolling pin
Cornflour/ icing sugar for dusting
Brown food colouring (or chocolate rolled icing)
Red food colouring
Black food colouring
Small sharp scissors
Circle cutters
Small paintbrush
How To: You should wait for your cupcakes to cool for at least 24 hours before decorating them. Mix the brown food colour into the rolled icing. You'll need to have 2 shades of brown. For the pink bow, just mix a tiny amount of red food colouring into the icing.
Dust some cornflour onto a clean surface and onto your rolling pin. Roll out the lighter shade of brown icing and cut out circles to fit the top of your cupcakes. To cover your cupcakes, brush a tiny amount of water onto the back of the icing circles and place on top of the cupcake, gently rub and mold it into place.
Название: 1.jpg

Размер: 64.1 Кб
Roll out the darker brown icing and cut out the same size circle. Then using the same cutter, cut out an area for the 'face'. Bush some water onto the back of the icing and place it on top of the light brown icing mold into place.

Roll out a small ball of dark brown icing for the nose and stick it to place with a little bit of water.

With the scissors, cut the spikes at a 45 degree angle. Cut a few to complete the hedgehog.

Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 87.4 Кб
To make a hedgehogette, simple roll out 3 small pieces of pink icing. Make a cone shape with 2 of the pieces and join all 3 pieces together. Use water to attach it to the cupcake.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 83.4 Кб
With the paint brush, dip it into the black food colouring and paint on the eyes.
Ответ

Метки
hedgehog and hegehogette cupcakes tutorial, мк капкейк "ежик"

©2022 Lovely Tutorials