Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > How To Cake Borders

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК "Оформление бока торта ромбами" -How to Quilt a Fondant Cake

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 09.03.2014, 19:57
Местный

По умолчанию МК "Оформление бока торта ромбами" -How to Quilt a Fondant Cake

Огромная благодарность Автору meaningfulmama за Мастер-класс
Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 44.7 Кб

1. Take a ruler and tape two toothpicks 1 inch apart onto the ruler. This becomes the tool for marking the upper edge of your cake.

2. Go along the upper edge or your cake with your toothpick ruler, poking a hole every inch. To do this, you will always put one toothpick in the hole in front of it, while the other toothpick pierces the next hole.
3. Make a template for your angle with stiff paper. You want it to be able to bend around the cake but still have a firm edge to guide your tools. I made my template by doing the height of the cake and the bottom 2 inches away from the edge. If you want steeper quilting, you will make the bottom edge one inch in length.
4. Now you put your template against the cake going from one of your one inch marks at the top, angling down to the base of the cake.
5. Use a tool to run your marks along the edge of the cake. Here I have a tool that creates more of a stitched look. You can also use the back of a sculpting tool or even the back of a knife for a straight look. You want something firm enough to leave an impression on the cake but not too sharp where it will damage the fondant by piercing into it. Keep doing these angled marks from each of your one inch marks.
6. Once you have made your angled lines all around the cake, flip your template over and begin working around the opposite direction. The part of the template that was facing you, now should be facing the cake. This will give the crisscross pattern you are trying to achieve.

I used this quilted cake for a baby shower cake I made. I made little buttons at each crossing point. You can leave the quilting alone or add embellishments at the crossing points.

Название: 1.5.jpg

Размер: 109.6 КбНазвание: 2.jpg

Размер: 90.4 КбНазвание: 3.jpg

Размер: 55.8 Кб
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials