Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Figure making tutorials > Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, Jewelry

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК лепка "Босоножка" -Purple Passion Platform High Heel Tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 03.04.2013, 12:26
Администратор

По умолчанию МК лепка "Босоножка" -Purple Passion Platform High Heel Tutorial

Огромная благодарность Автору Bobbie Bakes за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 179.9 Кб
Shoes are the number one accessory; women brag about how many pairs of shoes they have in their closet. Mariah Carey had Mario Buatta design an elegant space with gold-leaf and bleached-wood floors for her stilettos. Although my husband has to share his closet with my left over shoes I do not have a special built room just for my shoes, I would not object to one! I admit I adore shoes, wearing them, looking at them, and shopping for them, so it only seems obvious that a shoe would be a popular cake topper. For the past few years fashion cakes have become popular.
When I decided to write a tutorial on fondant/gumpaste shoes I quickly learned there was a very limited amount of information on how to create a realistic platform stiletto high heel shoe. I finally went to talk to a shoe cobbler, who else could explain the structure of a platform high heel.

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 205.1 Кб
Equipment:
  • Styrofoam or cake
  • Styrofoam heat tool or sharp blade
  • Tissue blade
  • X-acto knife
  • Wood skewers, two
  • Styrofoam block, to hold shoe
  • Decorative molds
  • Artist brushes
  • Needle tool
  • Fondant smoother
  • Fondant rolling pin
  • Sanding block
  • Facial mask
  • Ribbon cutter
  • Fondant covered drum
  • Hot glue gun
  • Cardboard
  • Pasta machine, optional

Materials:
  • Fondant, black, purple, and ivory..or your choice
  • Tylose powder
  • Edible glue
  • Crisco
It is possible to create the platform high heel with cake in lieu of the styrofoam. Follow the same instructions except bake a 6×2-inch cake, cut the cake horizontally, with the platform template cut two platform cake pieces fill the center and cover with a crumb coat of butter cream and marzipan.

Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 303.9 Кб
Before you begin your shoe I want to mention that after each step, except for the heel, I place the shoe in the freezer. Placing the shoe in the freezer allowed the extra time to play with each of the designs without the fondant becoming to soft or my fingers leaving prints!
Prepare your mise en place.

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 305.2 Кб
The platform of the Stiletto:
With a marker trace around the portion of the small sole, cut the foam with a hot tool for foam or use a craft blade.
Put a mask over your mouth and nose and proceed to sand a slant on the toe portion. Smooth the sides of the styrofoam platform… the smoother you can get the styrofoam the nicer the fondant will lay.
Cut out all your templates, make sure to cut the small sole on a piece of cardboard. With a hot glue gun, glue the back of the small sole cardboard cut out, at the toe, and attach the template to the styrofoam platform. With a skewer push a small hole through the heel of the cardboard template. Place the prepared platform with the template on a styrofoam block and set aside.

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 60.0 Кб

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 41.1 Кб

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 37.2 Кб
The Heel:
Prepare mis en place.

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 358.8 Кб
Begin to soften your purple fondant (or color of choice), add about 1- 2 teaspoon of tylose. The more tylose you add to the fondant the faster your shoe will dry.
Roll the fondant in your hands to create a crease free ball. Turn the ball into a pear shape, elongate the pear to tapered at the bottom about 3mm to 5mm, leaving a wide enough top to fit under the heel form, about 2cm.
Smooth the heel with fondant smoothers.
Carefully and slowly twist a skewer through the top of the heel to the bottom. The skewer needs to be as centered as possible.
Re-shape the heel with your fondant smoothers.
Ivory Decorative Strip:
Knead your tylose prepared ivory fondant, roll the fondant with a fondant rolling pin, and place in a pasta machine to #4 thickness. Cut with a ribbon cutter and taper with a tissue blade. Brush a small amount of edible glue on the front of the heel, attach, and smooth with fondant smoothers.
Cut the top of the heel with a tissue blade straight down.
The Tap:
Take a marble size of kneaded black fondant about 3mm to 5mm/ 1/4-inch thick. Take your heel push the bottom of the skewered heel through the black fondant. Carefully create an impression of the bottom of the heel on the piece of black fondant. Cut the impression mark and glue, with edible glue or sugar water, the black fondant onto the bottom of the heel. Place the heel into the styrofoam block and allow to dry overnight
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 55.2 Кб

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 57.7 Кб

Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 87.9 Кб

Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 53.2 Кб

Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 61.0 Кб

Название: 14.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 73.9 Кб

Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 52.2 Кб

Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 76.0 Кб
The Platform and Sole of the stiletto:
Roll out some black fondant to a #0 on a pasta machine, generously apply edible glue to the bottom of the styrofoam platform, smooth the black fondant, make sure the black fondant covers the incline toe portion..set aside.
The sole:
Start with the bottom of the sole, roll out prepared ivory fondant #1 on the pasta machine. Using the larger sole template cut the back of the sole (use x-acto blade), make sure to turn the template to the opposite side for the back sole. Apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the cardboard. Attach the ivory fondant to the cardboard. Use you tissue blade to cut the fondant sole back where it meets the styrofoam.
Repeat the exact same steps for the front of the sole, taking care to turn the template right side up. Add the edible glue to the ivory fondant and the top of the cardboard. Smooth the two pieces together until they look like one. Use a small amount of crisco to bind the edges.

Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 37.2 Кб

Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 49.4 Кб

Название: 20.jpg

Размер: 19.7 Кб

Название: 21.jpg

Размер: 49.2 Кб

Название: 22.jpg

Размер: 38.7 Кб

The Side of the platform:
Roll out the purple fondant to a #1 on the pasta machine, using a ribbon cutter with separators to the width of the platform and length around 30cm/ 12-inches. Apply a generous amount of edible glue to the side of the styrofoam. Starting at the back of the platform wrap the purple fondant around the sides of the platform. Cut the fondant in the back, so that the two pieces come together. Cut out the toe piece so the black peaks out.
Decorative Inset:
If you look at a Jimmy Choo shoe there is a decorative inset.
Using the decorative inset template (it resembles a fish). Cut a prepared purple sheet of fondant, #3 thickness on a pasta machine apply edible glue to the back of the decorative purple inset and lay it 1/8-inch from the edge of the toe to the start of the back of the heel. For the back of the heel, prepare a sheet of ivory fondant to #3 thickness and cut out the back heel. Use a pounce wheel to add stitching.
Старый 03.04.2013, 12:32
Администратор

Название: 24.jpg

Размер: 35.1 Кб

Название: 25.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 41.6 Кб

Название: 26.jpg

Размер: 45.2 Кб

Название: 27.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 63.0 Кб
Attaching the heel:
Take a small amount of purple fondant add a generous amount of edible glue to create a fondant glue that will match your heel. with the back of a knife smear the fondant until it becomes gluey. With a small blade apply just enough to adhere to the heel, gently press the back of the heel to the sole. This might take a few minutes to adhere.
Once the heel is attached cut the skewer as close to heel as possible.

Designing the shoe:

Heel Strap:

To create a realistic shoe roll out some purple fondant in a pasta machine to #1, lay the fondant on your work station. Roll out some ivory fondant to a #3 on the pasta machine. Place the ivory fondant onto the purple fondant, smooth the two colors with out smooching them together. Using your heel strap template cut out the heel strap to your shoe. Apply glue to the edge and down the sides of the shoe. Be patient it takes a little bit of time to adhere the back strap. You might have to play with the fondant to achieve a good fit.

Peep Toe:
I have included a closed toe template if you would rather have a closed toe shoe. I created a peep toe. Prepare you two sided color as you did for the heel strap. Using the peep toe template cut the two fondants. Apply your edible glue to the top edge on the front of your shoe, leaving the toe portion alone. Bend the toe strap adhere one side at a time. Place with Viva paper towel, plastic bags, or foam filling under the toe strap, to keep the peep toe from collapsing inward. Allow to dry for several hours to overnight.

Название: 28.jpg

Размер: 46.2 Кб

Название: 29.jpg

Размер: 48.5 Кб

Название: 30.jpg

Размер: 75.4 Кб

Название: 31.jpg

Размер: 60.0 Кб
Decorating:
The sky is the limit, use your creativity and have fun. I used scroll molds, diamond rhinestone strips, petal dust, and petal lustre.

Название: 32.jpg

Размер: 55.8 Кб

Название: 33.jpg

Размер: 58.7 Кб
Here are my templates:
Название: 34.jpg

Размер: 44.8 Кб

Название: 35.jpg

Размер: 26.9 Кб

Название: 36.jpg

Размер: 45.6 Кб
I wanted to mention my husband, of almost 22 years was in the kitchen helping me with the photographs. He mentioned how much he loved the color; I asked him if he liked brilliant purple and found out to my surprise purple is one of his favorite colors. I have known my husband for 25 years and will be married 22 years in june, and I never knew he favored purple. I guess there are always surprises!
Название: 37.jpg

Размер: 233.6 Кб

Название: 38.jpg

Размер: 187.1 Кб
Ответ

Метки
"mandals", 3d figures, abarka, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, alpargata, alpargatas, artesanatos passo a passo, athletic shoes, ayakkabı, ayaqqabı, baletki, ballet shoes, balletschoenen, basket, bemutató, birthday cake, biscuit, bolando bolos, bolos decorados, boots, bota, bota dr. martens, bota feminina, botas, botki, boty, brogues, brothel creepers, buty, buty kolarskie, buty robocze, buty sportowe, buty taneczne, buty wizytowe, buty wspinaczkowe, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, cake topper, cake toppers, cake tops, calzado, calçado, castaldine, cerâmica plástica, chaco, character figures, characters, charentaise, chausson, chausson d'escalade, chaussure, chaussure bateau, chaussure de marche, chaussure à talon aiguille, children's cake, chinelo, chodaki, chukka boots, chuteira, climbing shoes, clogs, cold porcelain, combat boots, confeitando bolos, coturno, court shoes, cowboy boots, crampons, cukrářská hmota, curso de modelado, dansesko, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, derby boots, derby shoes, des chaussures, diabetic shoes, diagrams, disambigua, espadrilles, espadryle, especializada em modelagem de biscuit, estilete, extravagantní, fashion boots, fender, figur kager, figuras, figure making tutorials, figuren, figures, figurice, figurice od fondana, figurine on the cake, figurines, figurinhas, figurky, figúrky, figür modelleme, fimo, fixando a cabencinha, flip-flops, flippers, flower paste, fodtøj, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, foot thong, football boots, footwear, footwraps, fotopostup, foundant, fußbekleidung, gabarits, galocha, galoscher, galoshes, gebak, geta, glany, glazuur, go-go boots, gum pasta, gum paste, gum paste high heel shoe tutorial, gummistøvler, gumpaste, gymnastiksko, hand-made, handmade, high heel, high-heeled footwear, high-tops, hiking boots, hjemmesko, how to, how-to's, huaraches, indoor footwear, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, japonki, japonki męskie, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kakebaking, kalıplar, kierpce, kinky boots, kitten heels, klapki, kleppers, klompen, knee-high ballet boots, kondisko, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, kozaki, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, la modélisation, lace-up shoes, laksko, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, loafers, louboutin shoe tutorial, lukie, løbesko, making a gumpaste shoe cake topper, maler, marcepan, marcipan, marcipanové figurky, marcipán, marsepein, marshmallow, marsipanfigurer, mary janes, marzapane, marzipan, marzipanrohmasse, marțipan, masa flexible, massepain, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, matrice, mazapán, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, mocassim, moccasins, modelado, modelagem, modelando a barriga, modelando a cabencinha, modelando a perninha, modelando as maozinhas, modelando o cabelinho, modelando o corpinho, modelando os bracinhos, modelando os pezinhos, modelare, modelerte figurer, modeling, modeling paste, modeliranje, modellazione, modelleme, modellering, modelli, modellieren, modellierpaste, modelling, modelling past, modelləşdirmə, modelovanie, modelování, modelowanie, mokasyny, moldes, monks, motivtorten, motorcycle boots, moulinoise, mule, mules, męskie sandały, naaldhakken, nu-pied, návod, obuv, obuv na vysokém podpatku, obuwie, oficerki, opplæringen, orelhas, oxford shoes, ozdoby, pamoka, pampooties, pantoffels, pantofi, pantoufle, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de goma, pasta de miel, pasta flexible, pasta laminada, percipan, pintura dos olhos, plantillas, platform boots, platform shoe, platform shoes, pocelana fria, pointe shoes, pointy, polymer clay, pongolinoise, postupak za ukrasavanje, pravljenje figurica za torte, predloge, pro volný čas, pumps, pâtisserie, předměty z marcipánu, rangers, riding boots, rolschaatsen, rulleskøjter, russian boots, sabaton, sabloane, sabo, safety footwear, sandale, sandalen, sandaler, sandalette, sandalias, sandals, sandały, sandália feminina, sandália masculina, sapatilha, sapatilha de balé, sapato, sapato feminino, sapato feminino de salto-alto, sapato masculino, sapatos, scarpa, scarpa da golf, scarpa femminile con tacco alto, scarpa sportiva, scarpe, schaatsen, schablonen, schmelzend, schmelzglasur, schoeisel, schoenen, school shoes, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, schuhe, sculpting, shoes, sikkerhedssko, sjablonen, skate shoes, sketches, ski boots, skistøvler, sko, slide, slippers, sneakers, sneeuwschoenen, snowshoes, socks, soggetti, souvenirs, specific footwear, společenské, sportovní, sportschoenen, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, stencil, stencils, stensiler, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, stilethæl, stiletto, stiletto dagger, stiletto heel, styrofoam, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, sundhedsandaler, surgical shoe, swimfins, süßware, talon aiguille, tamanco, taneční, tap shoes, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, telgopor, templates, tennissko, the making of the christian louboutin shoes cake, thigh-length boots, thongs, tong, topo de bolo, topo do bolo, topos de bolo, topánky, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, traditional footwear, trainers, trapery, travesko, tricounis (chaussure de montagne), trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, træsko, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, tøfler, tênis, técnicas, udžbenik, ugg boots, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, valenki, vorlagen, waders, waterschoenen, wellington boots, winklepickers, wörishofer, zapatillas running, zapatos, zapatos con alzas, zapatos de plataforma, zapatos de tacon, zapatos deportivos, zuckerfigürchen, zuckermasse, zwemvinnen, निर्देश, सजा केक, जूते, ट्यूटोरियल, कदम, कदम दर, तकनीक, मॉडलिंग, मास्टर वर्ग, マルチパン, モデル, テンプレート, ステンシル, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, 一步, 一步一步的指示, 一步一步的指示術, čevlji, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, šablone, šablony, şabloane, şablonlar, 宗師級教程, 履物, 建模, 模具,, 杏仁膏, 技術, 裝飾蛋糕, 신발, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, αμυγδαλόπαστα, παντεσπάνι art, πρότυπα, στένσιλ, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, домашнє взуття, демісезонне, инструкция, как сделать, как слепить туфельку из мастики, как слепить туфельку лабутин из мастики, каньги, каблук, кеди, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, кроссовки, кросівки, національне взуття, обувки, обувь, в'єтнамки, валянки, взуття, выкройка, відкрите взуття, покроково, полимерная глина, постоли, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, персонажи, миниатюра, мк, мк лепка "босоножка с перьями", моделиране, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, марципа́н, марципан, марципанът, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, абутак, босоніжки, ботинки, березневий хліб, берци, бутильониlaarzen, жіноче, личаки, лапті, лепка, лёгкая обувь, ліплення, ручной работы, ручная работа, украшение тортов, унісекс, уггі, спортивне взуття, сандалии, сандалі, сахарная мастика, сезонне (літнє зимове тощо), сланці, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, схемы, эскизы, тапочки, техники, техника, техніка, трафарети, трафареты, туториал, туторіал, туфелька, туфли, туфлі, туфліo мокасини, тэхніка, фигурки, фигурка на торт, фимо, фігурки, фігуркі, холодный фарфор, холодный фарфорtelgopor, чоботи, чоловіче, черевики, черевикиo калоші, чув'яки, шпилька (каблук), шаг за шагом, шаблони, шаблоны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials