Размер: 41.6 Кб

Название: 26.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 45.2 Кб

Название: 27.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 63.0 Кб
Attaching the heel:
Take a small amount of purple fondant add a generous amount of edible glue to create a fondant glue that will match your heel. with the back of a knife smear the fondant until it becomes gluey. With a small blade apply just enough to adhere to the heel, gently press the back of the heel to the sole. This might take a few minutes to adhere.
Once the heel is attached cut the skewer as close to heel as possible.

Designing the shoe:

Heel Strap:

To create a realistic shoe roll out some purple fondant in a pasta machine to #1, lay the fondant on your work station. Roll out some ivory fondant to a #3 on the pasta machine. Place the ivory fondant onto the purple fondant, smooth the two colors with out smooching them together. Using your heel strap template cut out the heel strap to your shoe. Apply glue to the edge and down the sides of the shoe. Be patient it takes a little bit of time to adhere the back strap. You might have to play with the fondant to achieve a good fit.

Peep Toe:
I have included a closed toe template if you would rather have a closed toe shoe. I created a peep toe. Prepare you two sided color as you did for the heel strap. Using the peep toe template cut the two fondants. Apply your edible glue to the top edge on the front of your shoe, leaving the toe portion alone. Bend the toe strap adhere one side at a time. Place with Viva paper towel, plastic bags, or foam filling under the toe strap, to keep the peep toe from collapsing inward. Allow to dry for several hours to overnight.

Название: 28.jpg

Размер: 46.2 Кб

Название: 29.jpg

Размер: 48.5 Кб

Название: 30.jpg

Размер: 75.4 Кб

Название: 31.jpg

Размер: 60.0 Кб
Decorating:
The sky is the limit, use your creativity and have fun. I used scroll molds, diamond rhinestone strips, petal dust, and petal lustre.

Название: 32.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 55.8 Кб

Название: 33.jpg

Размер: 58.7 Кб
Here are my templates:
Название: 34.jpg

Размер: 44.8 Кб

Название: 35.jpg

Размер: 26.9 Кб

Название: 36.jpg

Размер: 45.6 Кб
I wanted to mention my husband, of almost 22 years was in the kitchen helping me with the photographs. He mentioned how much he loved the color; I asked him if he liked brilliant purple and found out to my surprise purple is one of his favorite colors. I have known my husband for 25 years and will be married 22 years in june, and I never knew he favored purple. I guess there are always surprises!
Название: 37.jpg

Размер: 233.6 Кб

Название: 38.jpg

Размер: 187.1 Кб