Ariana Ariana вне форума
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт "3Д змея"-Carved 3D snake cake tutorial V4

Огромная благодарность Автору G Sweets за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 110.5 КбНазвание: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 89.0 КбI wish I took a picture of how I started the cakes... but since I didn't ...

I used 2 10X3 round cakes. I filled it with Vanilla IMBC and chilled it in the freezer it for about an hour so. Once out, I used that circle cutter (5.25 inches) and cut through the middle portion of the cake.

Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 103.0 Кб
I manipulated the cake , so that I would get this shape. I trimmed (well, my hubby did a lot of the carving! LOL) everywhere to make it rounder and get those indentations on the snake.

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 131.6 Кб
Okay... this looks like a big blob of "**!" but... this is after I applied ganache to it. Put it in the fridge overnight to settle.

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 58.2 Кб
Covered in fondant (white, colored with brown paste).

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 100.8 Кб
And this was the hardest part.. thinking of what to use for the SCALES!!! I tried a lot of imprints, none worked. And I didn't want to individually imprint the scale. So, I found this "net" and used my fondant smoother to imprint all over the snake.

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 146.4 Кб

This is where I got the net used for the snake scales

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 113.0 Кб
After it has been imprinted.

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 90.0 Кб
A Closer Look! Also then started working on the head ... which is all fondant. (sorry no picture!)

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 139.8 Кб
These are the colors I used ... I only used whatever I had on hand. Next time though, I would order a brown petal dust.

Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 121.4 Кб
Here it is... with one coat of Brown mixed with Vodka. I just attached the head using edible glue and put a strip of fondant around it.

It's coming alive!
And here it is, painted with dotted with all the colors.

Название: 12.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 134.8 КбНазвание: 13.jpg

Размер: 114.4 КбНазвание: 14.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 158.7 Кб

Of course, we have to set the scene! I used a cake board and covered it with Chocolate Brown fondant. Then I crumbled oreos and graham crackers and spread it all over (I brushed the whole chocolate fondant with piping gel so the crumbs will stick).

Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 117.7 КбНазвание: 16.jpg

Размер: 148.0 Кб