Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.11.2012, 09:53
Ariana Ariana вне форума
Администратор

Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 74.0 Кб

10. Next use your craft knife or anything you have to make three indents for the 'paws' repeat the process for the other arm!
Название: 12.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 71.8 Кб

11. The same process for the arms is used for the legs. Push the bottom end of the fondant up to make the 'foot'
Название: 13.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 98.4 Кб

12. dab a bit of glue on the arms and legs and attach them to the body!
Название: 14.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 59.0 Кб

13. apply a little bit of glue on the stick and attach the head. I used opposite colours for the ears.
Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 74.7 Кб

14. Use the little bit of fondant and flatten it and attach it to the bottom of the head. add extra features, nose and mark out the lips and whiskers using your veining tool. I used the stitching tool for the middle of the head!
Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 127.7 Кб

15. I used white fondant for the 'stitches'. Roll a thin line of fondant with your fingers an cut them up lots' of little lines, attach them using glue! Oh what a pain they were to place on the bear lol so fiddly! Tip: try using your veining tool to apply them
Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 87.1 Кб

16. Two little black balls of fondant for the eyes!
Название: 18.jpg

Размер: 78.9 Кб

17. I added opposite colours inside the ears and added black marker to make the mouth stand out, but i think I prefered it without....
Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 78.1 Кб

and... here is my finished patchwork teddy bear! 'Lily Bear' is her name I added skin tone dust for her cheeks and a little patch on her head! A flower would look cute too....:P
Название: 20.jpg

Размер: 69.2 Кб