Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.11.2012, 09:51
Ariana Ariana вне форума
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Автору Isis Cakes за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 66.7 Кб
The tools I used! - edible glue & some 'skin tone' dust also I used a cake pop lollipop stick and cut it to size to support the teddy!
Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 114.7 Кб
1. You need to start with lot's of balls of fondant! :P Top set are for legs, bottom set (slightly smaller) for the arms! -tip: try to get all the balls as equal as you can
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 99.2 Кб

2. Two large balls for the body!
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 88.7 Кб
3. I chose to do one colour for the head and purple for the mouth! Two small balls for the ears
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 62.7 Кб

4. I started with the body! Get the two balls and roll them using your fingers into a sausage shape. Using a little bit of glue, push them together and using your fore finger gently rub down the middle where the two pieces join. Tip: Use a rolling pin as shown in picture 8, if the pieces are not sticking together properly.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 72.0 Кб

5. gently push the fondant from the top and the bottom together (try to make it more rounded), keep on smoothing it down with your finger, ensuring there are no gaps in the middle.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 91.1 Кб

6. I used a cake pop lollipop stick for support. Push the stick all the way through the middle slowly to make sure the fondant doesn't come apart. Using your fore fingers gently press down where the arms are going to be place.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 62.0 Кб

7. Using the smaller balls of fondant, roll them into sausage shapes (try to get them the same length) Tip: If one of the colour seems slightly larger just break a little bit off at a time and roll it next to the other before gluing them together!
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 45.9 Кб

8. Glue the bits together and lightly roll over it using your rolling pin.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 48.1 Кб

9. To try and get the arms to look more 'rounded' I gently rolled the arm backwards and forwards.