Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.11.2012, 07:28
Ariana Ariana вне форума
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Автору thelonebaker за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 71.9 Кб
Today we are making a fondant goldfish, mine is flat backed but you can make it 3D the same way. I've added a toothpick to turn it into a cupcake pick.
Okay let's get started.
You'll need:
Fondant (with some *CMC added) or modelling paste in colours of choice
lustre or petal dusts in colours of choice
toothpicks painted with food colour of choice
cake/flower glue (optional)
leaf glaze (optional)
Start by making an egg shape with your fondant and shape it into a "fish" shape.
Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 30.0 Кб
Add scale indents with the tip of piping nozzle or similar. I wanted lots of texture on my fish, but if you want a more realistic fish make your indents further apart.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 32.5 Кб
Role out some of the fondant laced with CMC as thinly as you can. Cut fins and tail with a small knife or small scissors, adhere to your fish body with water. Shape slightly to give add the illusion of movement.
Use plastic wrap or small pieces of foam to support shaped tail and fins.
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 36.7 Кб
Add a ring for the eye socket, add a small piece of thin fondant for the gills, cover the join of the tail with another piece of thin fondant and blend in. Check whether you need to add more scales or any finishing touches. Make a hole in the underneath of the fish with a toothpick. Allow to dry, 6 hours to overnight.
Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 37.1 Кб
Once dry take a small dry paintbrush and dust with colours of choice, starting with the back of the fish. I used white lustre dust and red petal dust. Blend, blend, blend with your paintbrush until you have desired finish. You can let the base colour show through like I did or fully cover with the dusts.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 43.8 Кб
Dip you toothpick into cake/flower glue or dampen with water and insert into the base of the fish. Add the eyeball to your fish with a little black fondant, glaze with leaf glaze if desired. That's it! You have your self a fish cupcake pick.