Размер: 85.9 Кб

Название: 2.5.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 74.5 Кб

Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 77.9 Кб

Pork and lamb chops

The chops are made in almost exactly the same way as the bacon. Pork chops tend to be larger than lamb and the lamb meat is darker. Follow steps 1 and 2 to make pork and the remainder for lamb.
Method
1 Mix up a slightly paler meat mix than for bacon. To the original mix, add flesh pink and possibly a tiny amount each of ochre and grey, though this is optional. The best thing is to work from life to get the right colour mix - vegetarians excepted!
2 The tail end of the chop is shortest, so just make up very short meat layers and maybe only two of them. If you are a perfectionist, make up layers of varying thickness and slightly differing shades to simulate real meat. I give my chops a short layer of darker pink. For trimmed chops, leave out the skin layer.
"3 For the lamb chop cane, make it very much as you did for the bacon and pork chops with a few minor additions.Mix some terracotta with your basic meat mix to produce a darker colour for the chop bone. Form a small triangular cane by wrapping a little triangular prism in foundation colour mix 1.
4 Add your little triangle to the top of the eye of the meat (for added realism, I make a little indentation in the top of this triangle). Now add extra layers over this bone. Again, working from life will help you with this bit. If you find this works, you are destined to be a super-caner!
"
5 Using a blade, slice your chops to the desired thickness.
6 Wrap your chops and bacon in butcher's paper for an effective display.