Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.01.2015, 16:46
Arishka Arishka вне форума
Администратор

Огромная благодарность byrdiegirl за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 94.1 Кб
I decided to make fondant ribbon roses today. I took some photos and will try to explain how I made these little roses. Here we go:
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 241.1 Кб
First, I rolled out some ivory fondant into a long strip. (16 inches long by 3 inches wide) The piece is pretty thin but not thin where its really floppy.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 233.2 Кб
Next, I cut a straight line through the strip….this all depends on how big or thick you want the rose. This one is a good size.
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 156.6 Кб
I then dabbed on a little water along the straight edge of one of the pieces of the fondant.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 109.7 Кб
I folded the strip in half and used the water to glue it together.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 102.0 Кб
I then started from the left side of the fondant strip and rolled it toward the right side. I bunched up the fondant with my fingers every time I rolled the piece, to give it the fluffy look.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 94.1 Кб
It started to resemble a rose and to finish it, I squeezed off the excess fondant on the bottom of the rose and let it dry flat.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 93.7 Кб
For a little extra embellishment, I opened up the middle of the rose with my boning tool and stuffed a little bling in the center. I just used a rhinestone that I bought at Hobby Lobby….This piece makes the rose non-edible but very cute.
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 92.8 Кб
Below are some of the finished products that will dry for a couple of days before I place them on a cake.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 91.7 Кб