Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.10.2014, 17:41
Arinka Arinka вне форума
Местный

Step 6:
To make the collar, cut out a small 5-petal flower from white fondant. Wet the back and apply to the tip of the cone.
Название: 9.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 41.3 Кб
Step 7:
The collar will look like this once attached. At this point transfer the body to a parchment-lined plate so you can move it around and work on it without lifting it. This will preserve the cone shape.
Название: 10.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 62.1 Кб
Step 8:
Prepare the lollipop stick by sharpening the top into a point with a knife. Hold it next to the cone to determine the correct height and trim it. (You want one inch to protrude from the cone to attach the head.)
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 50.7 Кб
Step 9:
Make a guide hole with a toothpick at the center of the cone top. This will give you a visual clue as you gently press the lollipop stick into the cone.
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 56.6 Кб
Step 10:
Carefully and slowly press the lollipop stick straight down into the cone until you feel it reach the bottom. This will be the central support for your figure so it will never lean.
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 50.7 Кб
Step 11:
To form the head, add a small ball of gumpaste to your tan fondant. Combine well and roll into a smooth ball. Hold the ball up near the body until you find the right proportion. Put the head to the side to harden for a couple of hours. I keep mine in an ice cream scoop so the back doesn’t get flat.
Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 43.0 Кб
Step 12:
Form to small arms as shown.
Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 55.0 Кб
Step 13:
Form two small hands. I use a mold to speed the process.
Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 48.4 Кб
Step 14:
I use the tip of a toothpick inside the joint when I attach the arm and hand together with water. This strengthens the connection point.
Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 41.4 Кб