Старый 23.01.2014, 16:50
Arianchik Arianchik вне форума
Местный

По умолчанию Tutorial – chrysanthemum without cutters

Огромная благодарность Автору Tarttokig за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 99.2 Кб
When I made mini roses out of modelling chocolate last week there was quite a lot of left overs so I spent this Friday afternoon making this red chrysanthemum flower with it. It was a lot of fun and the modelling chocolate worked surprisingly well for making flowers! The best thing about it compared to sugar paste was that the petals could support themselves so I could make the entire flower without supporting it with anything or having to wait for the layers to dry. This definitely wasn’t my last flower made from chocolate! I made it without cutters since I think that it gives it a more realistic look since the petals then become a little different in size and shape. Here’s what you’ll need:
  • Red modelling chocolate
  • Thin foam pad
  • Flower/leaf shaper
  • Black powder colors
1.. Roll a ball out of modelling chocolate. Mine was approximately 3 cm across, but you can make it larger or smaller if you want! Just keep in mind that the amount of rows will be different if you choose a different size flower!
2.. Roll a long, thin sausage out modelling chocolate, about 2 mm across. Cut it into even pieces.
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 115.9 Кб
3.. Roll one edge of each piece to a point and attach them on the ball. Leave a small space in the center.
Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 6

Размер: 102.9 Кб
4.. Repeat step 2-3 until your flower has 3-4 rows.
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 93.1 Кб
5.. Add another two rows of petals, but this time; flatten them on the foam pad using the the fat part of the flower/leaf shaper.
Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 12

Размер: 82.4 Кб Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 84.0 Кб
6.. Add another row of petals of the same size, but this time, leave some space between this row and the previous.
Название: 7.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 101.0 Кб
7.. Now you can gradually increase the size of the petals by rolling the sausage a little thicker each time. Continue adding petals until you’re happy with the size.
Название: 8.jpg
Просмотров: 8

Размер: 118.6 Кб
8.. Paint the center with black luster dust, and you’re done!
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and that you’ll give it a try! If you have any questions, you can leave them in a comment below.
Thanks for watching, and good luck!
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 83.9 Кб