Старый 02.05.2013, 18:43
Arianka Arianka вне форума
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт украшенный лепестками -How To Make A Layered Petal Cake V1

Огромная благодарность Автору The Cakeldy за Мастер-класс
Название: 0001.jpg
Просмотров: 10

Размер: 182.3 Кб
The size of the rolled fondant here is just for demo purposes. I gradually added 20% of white as I went, starting with the dark base color. So first, was 100% of the darkest color that I wanted. As you see on the left. I started first with 100 grams of teal colored fondant. Second shade was 80 g. teal and 20 g. white. Third shade was 60 g. teal and 40 g. white. (So as you can see I went with 100, 80:20, 60:40, 40:60, 20:80). I used a peony cutter (I used the second to the biggest) and started cutting the petals. Place on top of the foam and started curling the edge using my favorite ball tool!
Название: 0002.jpg
Просмотров: 16

Размер: 201.2 Кб
Part 2- I then placed the petals to rest on plastics soup spoons. Proceeded with the next shade. By the time you finish rolling, cutting, and curling the second shade your first row petals (darkest) should be ready to be attached. Apply edible glue on your cake covered with rolled fondant and start attaching the petals. Prepare your third row petals and as they are resting your second row would be ready to attach. Shown is the peony cutters.Btw, the first two rows might look like there's no difference in shades, but actually as you keep going you'll see it. So don't worry, have fun!
Название: 0003.jpg
Просмотров: 8

Размер: 177.5 Кб

Название: 0004.jpg
Просмотров: 10

Размер: 183.9 Кб