Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Figure making tutorials > Other

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

Iris складной из мастики -Sugarcraft 'iris folding' heart tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 26.04.2013, 21:13
Администратор

По умолчанию Iris складной из мастики -Sugarcraft 'iris folding' heart tutorial

Огромная благодарность Автору cakestosavour за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.JPG
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 84.5 КбНазвание: 2.JPG
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 96.5 КбНазвание: 3.JPG
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 60.5 Кб
An iris folded design starts with a template, there are many published on the web but it is not as difficult as you may imagine to draw your own. There are great instructions on how to do this at http://www.circleofcrafters.com/iris...npatterns.html.

There are also basic templates available which you can easily adapt to your chosen design
http://www.circleofcrafters.com/iris...epatterns.html.
To make the heart and egg above I drew my own patterns from scratch so that they would be a good size for my cutters.

Here is a step-by-step guide showing how I made the heart. For a first go it might be worth trying with paper strips first!

Step 1.
Colour your sugar florist paste (SFP) using food paste colouring (e.g. Sugarflair) in three colours or three shades of the same colour. I use SFP as it can be rolled very thinly, however you may be able to use modelling paste to similar effect. Keep wrapped in clingfilm until use.

Название: 4.JPG
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 64.6 Кб
Step 2.
Draw or print out an iris heart template (mine was drawn starting from an equilateral triangle).

Название: 5.JPG
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 74.8 Кб
Step 3.
Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper and secure over the template so that you can still see the template through it.

Название: 6.JPG

Размер: 70.4 Кб

Step 4.
Roll out your SFP on a non-stick mat thinly and evenly.

Название: 7.JPG

Размер: 59.1 Кб
Step 5.
Use a sharp knife to cut strips of about 8mm width (the width will depend on your template, each strip needs to be slightly wider than the strips on your template). Repeat with all colours.

Название: 8.JPG

Размер: 72.3 Кб

Step 6.
Cover strips with clingfilm or a stay-fresh mat while you are working.

Название: 9.JPG

Размер: 84.4 Кб
Step 7.
Lay your first strip (e.g. the darkest shade) over the template so that the right-hand edge of the strip is placed along the first line in from the edge. You may need to secure the strip with a little edible glue to the paper.

Название: 10.JPG
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 66.3 Кб
Step 8.
Take the second strip (e.g. medium shade) and third strip (e.g. lightest shade) and lay in the positions shown, using edible glue to stick at the ends.

Название: 11.JPG

Размер: 76.2 Кб
Step 9.
Add the next layer of strips starting with the darkest shade first. Use a little edible glue along the length of the strip to secure and trim any excess paste with a small knife.

Название: 12.JPG

Размер: 73.5 Кб

Название: 13.JPG

Размер: 69.1 Кб
Step 10.
Continue until the template is complete.

Название: 14.JPG

Размер: 73.7 Кб

Step 11.
Press a heart shaped cutter through the layers of paste.

Название: 15.JPG

Размер: 68.2 Кб
Step 12.
Turn over, remove the baking paper and then gently remove excess paste from around the cutter.

Название: 16.JPG

Размер: 75.0 Кб

Название: 17.JPG

Размер: 74.4 Кб

Step 13.
Gently push the paste out of the cutter and onto some baking paper and leave to dry completely overnight (to stay flat keep it face down during drying).

Название: 18.JPG

Размер: 65.3 Кб

Step 14.
Ready to use! Although these decorations are edible I would recommend removing them prior to serving. As with sugar flowers made of SFP they dry to a hard finish. It may be possible to make similar with modelling paste if a softer finish is required.

Название: 19.JPG

Размер: 70.5 Кб

Any queries or comments, please do leave a message below and I'll try to help!
Ответ

Метки
iris складной из мастики, sugarcraft 'iris folding' heart tutorial

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials