Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > 2D, 3D Animal cakes > 2D, 3D Carved Cake Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

торт 3Д Бульдог

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 02.08.2011, 06:15
Администратор

По умолчанию торт 3Д Бульдог

Огромная благодарность Elizabeth Forkey за МК

Bulldog Structure With Cake and Riced Krispy

This shows how I piled on the Cream Cheese Almond Pound Cake. The purple areas are where I added some Riced Krispy Treat for roundness. The whole head and face were cake. Not much cereal needed, and probably could've done it all in cake, except that I ran out of cake at the end! Of course all the places that cake is on board I have it on a cardboard piece first. Then it is hot glued on the bottom of the cardboard to the wooden board. Fun fun! And stressful!

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 36.4 Кб
Bulldog Structure

This shows the boards. My husband always buys a really sturdy heavy piece of Birch for these big ones (like the Gator and the Bulldog). Its fairly expensive, but it won't bend under the weight and the cake is safer. We attached the body support board to the big board with two hinges at the bottom. So then we were able to adjust the height to whatever we wanted. Then we attached two thick dowels (5/8 inch) to the outside front corners - like shoulders. Those became the legs. Then I had them attach (I"m not actually doing any of this - just bossing them around!) another thick dowel to the top middle to serve as the neck and another piece of wood was screwed and glued to that for supporting the head.

Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 23.5 Кб
Put this one on here so you could get a perspective on how big he was! Took forever! If I look tired in this pic, its because I was up until 4am making this beast!
Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 253.7 Кб

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 139.5 Кб
This Bulldog Cake was HUGE! It fed about 75 people and was almost entirely cake - including the face. It was litterally as large as my full size bulldog. Nice when you can look at your own pet for inspiration!
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 199.2 Кб

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 166.6 Кб

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 147.3 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3 d tutorial, 3-d dog cake, 3-д собака, 3d, 3d dog cake tutorial, , animais, animali, animals, animaux, artesanatos passo a passo, baking, bolo, bulldog cake tutorial, bulldog structure with cake, bánh, cachorro, cake, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, cane, carved cake tutorial, chien, chiot, ciasto, confeitando bolos, cucciolo, curso de modelado, cão, câine, císte, căţel, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, djur, dog, dog cake, dort, dyr, dzīvnieki, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondant cake, fondente, fotopostup, groom's cake, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, gâteau, hayvanlar, hond, how to, how to make 3d cakes, how-to's, hund, hvalp, jak na, kage, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kager, kaka, kake, kakebaking, kakku, kejk, kek, keks, kook, krok za krokem, kuchen, kue, kuža, küçük, köpek, köpek yavrusu, kūka, la modélisation, labrador, lacoste sculpted, los animales, making 3d sculpted cakes, marshmallow, modelado, modelagem, modelare, modeling, modeling paste, modeliranje, modellazione, modelleme, modellering, modellieren, modellierpaste, modelləşdirmə, modelovanie, modelování, modelowanie, motivtorten, pap, pas, paso a paso, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, pasta flexible, pastel, perro, pes, pies, postupak za ukrasavanje, puppy, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, sculpted abs, sculpted arms, sculpted art, sculpted bodies, sculpted body, sculpted cake, sculpted face, sculpted faces, sculpted figures, sculpted head, sculpted heads, sculpted house, sculpted image, sculpting, steg for steg, step by step, step-by-step, step-by-step 3d cake sculpting, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, szczeniak, tarta, tarte, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tiere, tort, torta, tortas, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, tortu, torty, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trinn for trinn, tutorial, tutorijal, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, valp, welpen, welsh corgi, zvieratá, zvířata, सजा केक, पिल्ला, जानवरों, कुत्ते, कुत्ता, केक, मॉडलिंग, เค้ก, モデル, ケーキ, động vật, živali, štene, štěně, šuniukas, šuo, 動物, 建模, , 犬、子犬、, , 狗,小狗,pas, 裝飾蛋糕, 蛋糕, 동물, 케이크, κέικ, ζώα, σκύλος, куче, кученце, валлийский корги пемброк, пошагово, мк, мк 3д собака, моделиране, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, животни, животные, жывёлы, лепка, ліплення, украшение тортов, украшение торта, собака, сабака, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, торт, торт "3д бульдог", торта, торты для детей, тварини, шаг за шагом, шчанюк, щенок, щеня, كعكةheyvanlar

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials