Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Polymer Clay Cane Tutorials > Flower Canes Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК голубой цветок (колбаска) из пластики Polymer Clay Tutorial: Blue Stitched Flower Cane

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 02.08.2012, 12:23
Администратор

По умолчанию МК голубой цветок (колбаска) из пластики Polymer Clay Tutorial: Blue Stitched Flower Cane

Огромная благодарность Автору Kael Mijoy  за Мастер-класс

Materials:
polymer clay in tan, white, black, blue, translucent (I didn't keep track of amounts very well. Just keep in mind that you'll need about 8 times more blue than tan.)

Tools:
pasta machine
tissue blade
needle tool or thin knitting needle
extruder with tiny round disk (optional, but highly recommended)

Step 1: The Center of the Flower
Use equal amounts of tan and white to make a skinner blend
Название: 1.JPG
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 26.2 Кб

Roll it up with the lighter end in the middle. (I'm going to have a lot of leftover center cane!)
Название: 2.JPG
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 30.2 Кб

Make a log of black clay and wrap it in a medium-thick sheet of white. Reduce it and cut into a bunch of pieces. Arrange them around the blended log. (The less space between the black logs, the rounder they will stay. Mine will be fairly flat.)
Название: 3.JPG

Размер: 38.1 Кб

Pinch and squeeze the black and white logs around the blend until the cane becomes round. Reduce and cut into seven equal pieces.
Название: 4.JPG

Размер: 33.8 Кб

Put the pieces together as shown below and squeeze together.
Название: 5.JPG

Размер: 37.8 Кб

Reduce cane and set aside.
Название: 6.JPG

Размер: 27.2 Кб

Step 2: Building the Petals
Use the blue and some white to make another skinner blend, about 8 times bigger than the first one.
Название: 7.JPG

Размер: 27.5 Кб

Roll it with the light end in the middle.
Название: 8.JPG

Размер: 33.9 Кб

Roll or extrude some tiny black strings. (I rolled mine by hand. Only do this if you have plenty of time. I probably should have used the extruder.) Make them smaller that the ones shown here. (You'll see in the next photo.)
Название: 9.JPG

Размер: 50.3 Кб

Cut the blended log in half the long way.
Название: 10.JPG

Размер: 33.2 Кб

Lay one of the halves, flat side up, on the work surface and lay several tiny strings along the length of the half log.
Название: 11.JPG

Размер: 43.2 Кб

Put the two halves of the blended log back together and press firmly.
Название: 12.JPG

Размер: 34.2 Кб

Make two new cuts in the log as shown and repeat with the strings. Only do about 3/4 of the cut with strings, leaving the top without strings.
Название: 13.JPG

Размер: 38.1 Кб

Put it back together firmly and make two more cuts as shown. More strings in the cut- this time only go about halfway up. Put it back together and reduce a little.
Название: 14.JPG

Размер: 31.9 Кб

Add a thin sheet of black about 1/3 of the way around, centered over the point where all of the cuts met.
Название: 15.JPG

Размер: 33.7 Кб

Reduce the cane and cut into 6 pieces.
Название: 16.JPG

Размер: 37.6 Кб

Step 3: Putting it All Together
Pinch each log into a petal shape, going down the middle of the black sheet (I can see now that I wasn't too careful about that on one of these- but I'm not telling which one.) Arrange them around the center cane. Resize the center as needed to get the petals to go around with enough space between each petal for a thick sheet of translucent clay. (I was right, I've got enough center left to make 3 or 4 more canes.)
Название: 17.JPG

Размер: 31.4 Кб

Add a thick sheet of trans clay between each petal and place them around the center cane. Make sure the trans hangs out a ways so you can trim it. (See the next photo.)
Название: 18.JPG

Размер: 35.6 Кб

Trim the trans clay at an angle along each petal so it tapers really well. The more gradually you taper this, the less distorted the petals will be after reducing. It's really hard to tell in this photo.
Название: 19.JPG

Размер: 28.2 Кб

Roll a long thick sheet of trans clay and start wrapping it around the cane. Use a needle tool to press the sheet into the creases.
Название: 20.JPG

Размер: 33.7 Кб

Cut the end flush with the beginning of the sheet and butt them up against each other.
Название: 21.JPG

Размер: 32.9 Кб

Make 6 shallow wedges of trans clay and press one into each crease of the cane.
Название: 22.JPG

Размер: 29.9 Кб

Looking straight down on the cane, trim away the excess clay of the wedges. Shaving off a little at a time is better than trying to get it all at once. If your blade is flexible, you can curve it a little to help with the shaving. The idea is to get the cane as round as you can before you start to reduce. (I didn't get a photo of that step.)

Reduce as needed for your project.
Название: 23.JPG

Размер: 33.5 Кб
Ответ

Метки
addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, artesanatos passo a passo, bemutató, cane, clay cane tuts, curso de modelado, deco, especializada em modelagem de biscuit, fender, fimo, fixando a cabencinha, fotopostup, hand-made, handmade, how to, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, la modélisation, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, master class, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, masy termoutwardzalnej, meistras klasės, metodikas, millefiori, mistr třídy, modelado, modelagem, modelando a barriga, modelando a cabencinha, modelando a perninha, modelando as maozinhas, modelando o cabelinho, modelando o corpinho, modelando os bracinhos, modelando os pezinhos, modelare, modeling, modeliranje, modellazione, modelleme, modellering, modellieren, modelləşdirmə, modelovanie, modelování, modelowanie, návod, opplæringen, orelhas, pamoka, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pintura dos olhos, polimer kil, polimeras molis, polymer argila, polymer clay, polymer clay cane tutorials, polymer clay tutorial: orange star flower cane, polymer glina, polymeren clay, postupak za ukrasavanje, premo, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, sculpting, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, torte, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, tuto et bijoux en polymère, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutoriel, tutorijal, técnicas, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, मॉडलिंग, モデル, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 �術,udžbenik, 建模, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, πολυμερικού πηλού, παντεσπάνι art, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, декупаж из полимерной глины, инструкция, изделия из пластики, колбаски из полимерной глины, колбаска из полимерной глины, кольцо из полимерной глины, как сделать, как слепить, как слепить колбаска, как слепить колбаску из полимерной глины, кане, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, кулон, кулон из полимерной глины, кулон из пластики, кулон мастер класс, покроково, полимерна глина, полимерная глина, полімерна глина, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, палімерная гліна, пластик, пластика, миниатюра, мк, мк оранжевый цветок (колбаска) из пластики, мк-ы "колбаски из полимерной глины", моделиране, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, мастер класс, мастер класс из полимерной глины, мастер класс из пластики, мастер класс по полимерной глине, мастер класс полимерная глина, мастер-класс, браслет, браслет из пластики, бусины, бусины из пластики, бусы, лепим, лепим из пластики, лепка, лепка из пластики, ліплення, работы из полимерной глины, ручной работы, ручная работа, создание бижутерии из полимерной глины, своими руками, сережки из полимерной глины, серьги, серьги из пластики, урок, урок из полимерной глины, урок из пластики, урок по полимерной глине, урок полимерная глина, уроки, уроки по полимерной глине, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, техники, техника, техника "колбаса", техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, фимо, фотоурок, цветок, цветы, цветы из полимерной глины, цветы из пластики, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials