Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > 2D, 3D Animal cakes > 2D, 3D Carved Cake Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК торт "3Д бульдог" -3D Bulldog cake tutorial V2

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 29.09.2013, 17:53
Местный

По умолчанию МК торт "3Д бульдог" -3D Bulldog cake tutorial V2

Огромная благодарность Автору Sweet Ideas The Cake Shoppe за Мастер-класс

Название: 1_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 12

Размер: 141.5 Кб
Have your subject photographed from all angles and some really sharp knives.
Название: 2_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 125.5 Кб
You'll need some good sturdy (DURABLE) cake. Start out with more than you need. I needed 50 servings so I baked two 10X15s. I have it on a piece of 1/2 inch foamcore for support.
Название: 3_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 6

Размер: 140.5 Кб
Carving out a general shape. You can see from the photo I'm working on one side at a time.
Название: 4_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 164.3 Кб
Still carving the general shape. Remember when you are shaping it up that you want to take off a LITTLE bit more than what you want the final size to be due to the icing and fondant that needs to also be layered on.
Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 9

Размер: 84.3 Кб
Carved cake scraps..DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY. Trust me, if you pitch them you will need them. Ask me how I know.
Название: 6_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 127.9 Кб
The biggest pieces of the scrapes will be his elbow, shoulders and hind leg.
Название: 7_resize.jpg

Размер: 144.2 Кб
General shapes, that's what you are going for here. So my pup is laying on his side with the other hind leg tucked up under him.
Название: 8.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 70.8 Кб
Crumb coating helps me "see" that this area of his hind leg isnt shaped like I want it.
Название: 9_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 8

Размер: 126.0 Кб
So I cut more out. and reiced it.
Название: 10_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 147.2 Кб
I added more icing than a crumb coat on each leg area (its kinda like his shoulders in the front and his knee in the back) And also on the front of his chest. Bulldogs have alot of wrinkles and folds and having "mushy" icing under the fondant will help me create them.
Название: 11_resize.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 135.3 Кб
He's all crumb coated here and looks really weird. I guess at this point he could be a turtle even.
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 77.8 Кб
OK, ready for the tricky part? Take a sharp knife and cut right under the cake all the way around to remove the excess foamcore. You will need to bring the edge of the board to the edge of the counter to cut through it. An exacto won't work even thought its sharper. You need that long knife blade to saw thru and not have the handle gouge out your cake.
Название: 13.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 82.1 Кб
Important: only bring a small amount of cake over the edge of the counter...make sure you are aware the whole time how much is hanging over..cause it could very well fall off and ruin everything you just did. Ask me how I know THAT!
Название: 14.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 104.4 Кб
Here you can see the angle I was cutting at. This means that the board left under the cake is less visible and less you have to try to cover up.
Название: 15_resize.jpg

Размер: 106.3 Кб
Since I have parts (legs) that needed to be attached to the cake but were not on their own board I choose to move the cake to its final board. Notice what I forgot to tell you to do earlier?? That's right smooth the crumb coat with viva! You want it smooth...what's under fondant is what the fondant will look like.
Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 54.9 Кб
Modeling Chocolate. I tried to type out how much I love this product but there's not enough room. If you havent worked with it you are MISSING OUT!!! You will know why in a minute.
Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 176.5 Кб
AND another product you are gonna want to play around with. I get these from a restaurant supply store but I have seen them at Sam's and I think even Walgreens.
Название: 18.jpg

Размер: 86.3 Кб
These three pieces are going to be Boozer's head. Since it was my first dog and I wasn't sure about the support for cake I went with what I know would hold up.
Название: 19.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 59.3 Кб
Carving a general shape. Remember we started with more than what we will need in the finished product.
Название: 20_resize.jpg

Размер: 99.9 Кб
Using a picture for guidance. The best thing about RKs is if you carve off too big a piece you can just stick it back on!
Название: 21.jpg

Размер: 55.5 Кб
A sheet of modeling chocolate (I'm going to start calling it MC to help with typing) over the whole head. Then strips of MC to make the wrinkles of his face.

I have him propped up on a small tubberware container so the jowls can hang down.
Название: 22.jpg

Размер: 51.4 Кб
This part is part of how I work...Once I was adding on his wrinkles and I looked at the picture and realized that his snout was too long. I removed as much MC as I could and carved out some more.
Название: 23.jpg

Размер: 51.6 Кб
There that's better.
Название: 24.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 50.6 Кб
Working from one side of his face to the other with the wrinkles. His nose is a big piece of MC also. This whole process took around an hour or so. With MC that doesn't dry out and crack this is possible.
Название: 25.jpg

Размер: 41.6 Кб
I didnt get pictures but there are 4 dowel rods in the cake under the RK head. I also have 3 sharpened dowels from the top of his head thru to into the board. Something is Weird looking right around here...
Название: 26.jpg

Размер: 55.9 Кб
I had to look up online what was missing...his neck....remember those cake scraps? Yep, told ya.
Название: 27.jpg

Размер: 49.8 Кб
a piece of parchment paper under the MC leg and paw. Its just a long sausage with a bigger piece on the end that gets cut into smaller sausages.
Название: 28.jpg

Размер: 45.7 Кб
Both legs covered in strips of fondant. Use the pointing end of a cell pin to push the fondant under the legs and to go into the creases of his paws.
Название: 29.jpg

Размер: 49.6 Кб
Another sheet of fondant covers the face and head. You have to put fondant over MD because its really hard to airbrush or color MD due to the oils in it. Use the cell pin or any other tool you have (fingers!) to get in all those wrinkles and eye sockets and nose.
Название: 30_resize.jpg

Размер: 75.8 Кб
Sheet of fondant covers his body and his back paw. I didnt worry about doing THIS one in sections since I knew there would be a Jersey going over it to cover the seems. On any other dog/animal I would cover all the paws and the body THEN put the head on so the body is all one piece
Название: 31.jpg

Размер: 56.9 Кб
Back of the cell pin makes an indention and lil triangles of fondant make up his toenails...my favorite part!
Название: 32.jpg

Размер: 68.1 Кб
(once it got past 11pm I started forgetting to take pictures) Here is his face airbrushed..black with a lil brown for the muzzle, warm brown for his spots. His ears are triangles of MD covered in fondant (fondant has tylose added to it) I used a paper towel to prop the ears up. It only took about 10 minutes to set up.
Название: 33.jpg

Размер: 66.7 Кб
extreme light mist of black/brown for the spots on his legs. and even some pink where his skin shows through.
Название: 34_resize.jpg

Размер: 93.9 Кб
Here is thin piece of fondant for his jersey. Yes, this took three tries to get right.

Make sure you wait for all the airbrush colors to dry before this part.
Название: 35_resize.jpg

Размер: 98.6 Кб
Rest of the jersey
Название: 36.jpg

Размер: 70.6 Кб
adding some purple and gold stripes and a thin white strip for the collar
Название: 37.jpg

Размер: 53.0 Кб
stripes for his sleeves, white strip, see it way in the back for the hem of his shirt. It helps finish it off and covers any areas that the foamboard might be peeking through.
Название: 38_resize.jpg

Размер: 163.5 Кб
Use printed letters in the size you want for templates. Roll out your fondant and let it sit for a few minutes so it is dry to the touch.
Название: 39.jpg

Размер: 52.2 Кб
Apply letters with a tiny bit of water or piping gel
Название: 40.jpg

Размер: 60.2 Кб
Add a black ribbon around the edges of the board for a cleaner finished look
Название: 41.jpg

Размер: 51.2 Кб
THIS is called...ATTITUDE.
Название: 42.jpg

Размер: 68.3 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d bulldog cake tutorial, 3d cake, 3d cat cake tutorial, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d mačka, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, addım pişik, addım-addım, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım, adım adım yönergeler, adım kedi, animais, animali, animals, animaux, artesanatos passo a passo, askel askeleelta, bemutató, bolando bolos, bolo, bánh con mèo, cake cat, cake cat hap pas hapi, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, cake kucing langkah demi langkah, cake pusa, cat, cat cake, cat cake hakbang-hakbang, cat cake step by step, cat cat tortë, cat císte, cat keki hatua kwa hatua, cat ტორტ�? ეტაპობრ�?ვად, cath, cath cacen, cath cam cacen wrth gam, cattus, cattus placentam gradatim, chat, chat gato, chat gato etap pa etap, chat gâteau, chatte, con mèo bánh từng bước, confeitando bolos, couché de chat, creazione e decorazione torte, céim ar chéim, céim ar císte cat ar chéim, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, djur, dort kočka, dyr, dzīvnieki, etap pa etap, fekvő macska, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gam wrth gam, gat, gat pastís, gato, gato bolo, gato deitado, gato pastel, gatto, gatto torta, gebak, glazuur, gradatim, guli katė, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, gâteau, gâteau chat étape par étape, hakbang-hakbang, hand-made, handmade, hap pas hapi, hatua kwa hatua, hayvanlar, heyvanlar, how to, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, kage dekoration, kage kat, kagedekoration, kake katt, kakebaking, kakku kissa, kass, kass kook samm-sammult, kat, kat kage trin for trin, kat koek stap vir stap, kat taart stap voor stap, kato, kato kuko paŝo post paŝo, katt, katt kake trinnvis, katt tårta steg för steg, katze, katze kuchen schritt für schritt, katės, katės pyragas žingsnis po žingsnio, kaķis, kaķis kūka soli pa solim, kedi, kedi yalan, kek adım, kek kedi, kek kucing langkah demi langkah, keki paka, kissa, kissa kakku askel askeleelta, koek kat, kolač mačka, kook kass, korak, korak po korak, korak za korakom, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, kot, kot ciasto, kočka, kočka dort krok za krokem, kočka ležící, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok za krokom, krok-za-krokem, kuchen cat, kuchen katze, kucing, kucing kek, kucing kue, kuko kato, köku köttur, köttur, köttur kaka skref fyrir skref, kūka kaķis, langkah demi langkah, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, leži mačka, leżącego kota, liegen kat, liegenden katze, liggande katt, liggende kat, liggende katt, los animales, lukie, lying cat cake tutorial, lépésről lépésre, macska, macska torta lépésről lépésre, makaava kissa, marshmallow, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, mačka, mačka kolač korak po korak, mačka ležiace, mačka torta korak za korakom, mačka tortu krok za krokom, meistras klasės, mentir gato, mentire gatto, metodikas, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modellierpaste, modelling past, motivtorten, mèo, návod, opplæringen, paka, pamoka, pap, pas, pas a pas, pas cu pas, pas à pas, pas-cu-pas, pas-à-pas et modèles, paso, paso a paso, paso a paso bolo gato, pass pass, passo, passo a passo, passo a passo bolo gato, passo dopo passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de miel, pasta flexible, pastel de gato, pastís de gat, paŝon post paŝo, pisica, pisica pas cu pas tort, pisica tort, pisică, pişik, pişik tort addım, placek kot krok po kroku, placenta cati, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pâtisserie, qattus kejk pass pass, qattus qattus kejk, samm-sammult, schmelzend, schritt für schritt, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, situată la pisică, skref fyrir skref, soli pa solim, stap, stap vir stap, stap voor stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg för steg, steg-för-steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, taart kat, tarta cat cat tarta urratsez urrats, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, tiere, tips och trix, tort pisica, tort pişik, torta di gatto passo dopo passo, torta gatto, torta macska, torta mačka, tortas katė, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, torto mačka, tortu mačka, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, trucs et questions sur la décoration de gateaux, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, từng bước, tårta katt, tårtbottnen, tårtor, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, urratsez urrats, zuckermasse, zvieratá, zvířata, ขั้นตอนโดยขั้นตอ � � � � �, ຂັ້ນຕອນ cake cat ໂດຍຂັ້ນຕອນ, ຂັ້ນຕອນທີໂດຍຂັ້ນ � � � � �ອນ, ઉત્તરોત્તર, કેક બિલાડી, બિલાડી, બિલાડી પગલું દ્વારા કેક પગલું, ಕೇಕ್ ಬೆಕ್ಕು, ಬೆಕ್ಕು ಕೇಕ್ ಹಂತದ, ಹಂತ ಬೆಕ್ಕು, ಹಂತ ಹಂತವಾಗಿ, सजा केक, जानवरों, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, केक बिल्ली, कदम, कदम से कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, बिल्ली, बिल्ली कदम से केक कदम, পিষ্টক বিড়াল, ধাপে ধাপে, ধাপে ধাপে বিড়াল পিষ্টক, বিড়াল, பூனை கேக் நடவடிக்கை, படிப்படியாக, படிப்படியாக பூனை, கேக் பூனை, స్టెప్ బై స్టెప్, పిల్లి కేక్ దశల, అడుగు ద్వారా పిల్లి, కేక్ పిల్లి, เค้กขั้นตอนโดยขั � � �นตอนแมว, แมว, แมวเค้ก, ნამცხვარ�? კატა, ეტაპობრ�?ვად, ステップバイ猫、ケーキ猫、猫ケー � � �ステップ, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, 一步一步來, 一步一步来, động vật, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, živali, 動物, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � � � � � �技術,udžbenik, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � � � � �技術,udžbenik, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � � � �技術,udžbenik, 少しずつ, , 猫,猫蛋糕,猫蛋糕一步一步地, , 貓,貓蛋糕,貓蛋糕一步一步地, 裝飾蛋糕, 고양이 케이크 단계, 동물, 단계로 고양이, 단계적으로, 만들기 제작 과정, 케이크 고양이, κέικ γάτα βήμα προς βήμα, γάτα, γάτα κέικ, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, ζώα, που βρίσκεται γάτα, παντεσπάνι art, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, инструкция, корак по корак, кот, котка, котка торт крок за крокам, котка торта стъпка по стъпка, кошка, кошка торт шаг за шагом, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, кішка, кішка торт крок за кроком, от днес за днес, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк торт "3д бульдог", мк торт "кошка лежа", мк торт 3д кошка, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, мачка, мачка колач, мачка колач корак по корак, мачка торта чекор по чекор, животни, жывёлы, зд торт, зд торта, лежи котка, лежачої кішки, лежащей кошки, ручной работы, ручная работа, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, якая ляжыць коткі, торт кот, торт коткі, торт кошки, торт кіт, торт кішки, торта котка, торта мачка, торта стъпка по стъпка, тварини, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, чекор по чекор, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція, חתול, חתול עוגה, צעד אחר צעד, צעד אחר צעד עוגת חתול, קאַץ, קאַץ ש�?יקל שרי�? דורך שרי�?, ש�?יקל קאַץ, שרי�? דורך שרי�?, بلی، بلی کیک قدم کی طرف سے، بلی کیک قدم, قدم بہ قدمcat

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials