Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Different cake pops tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК кейк попс " кольцо в коробочке" -Ring Box Cake Pop Tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 03.03.2015, 15:01
Администратор

По умолчанию МК кейк попс " кольцо в коробочке" -Ring Box Cake Pop Tutorial

Огромная благодарность cakepopcreations за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 90.4 Кб
Ring Box Cake Pops Tutorial

You need to shape your cake balls into a square shape, you can use a square cutter if you find this easier.
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 96.1 Кб
Melt your chocolate and insert your lollipop sticks. I find it easier to do this when they are still upside down on the baking sheet as then it tends to be more level.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 83.9 Кб

Dip your boxes into chocolate and leave to set completely.
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 62.0 Кб
Roll out some modelling chocolate or fondant, double it over and use a square cutter to cut out a cushion for your rings to sit on.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 76.0 Кб
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 94.7 Кб
You can tidy up any rough edges with a sharp knife but be careful not to cut into the chocolate covering.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 70.2 Кб
Although I would normally use modelling chocolate to make the rings, the ridiculously hot & humid weather meant Gum paste was the only option.
Roll out your gum paste quite a bit thicker than you normally would and cut out a circle and then using a smaller cutter cut out the middle. Using a sharp knife cut off the bottom to create a half ring.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 93.0 Кб
Smooth all around the edges to get rid of any jagged edges and dust with gold or silver luster dust.
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 98.0 Кб
Leave these to harden overnight. Next make some small round balls, use some sugar glue to attach to your hardened rings. Once attached make a small indentation with the end of a rounded paint brush or lollipop stick and dust with luster dust. These will seat your gems as the gems I was using had quite a defined pint on the bottom of them!
Название: 10.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 113.4 Кб
Dab a little sugar glue onto the ring setting and using tweezers place your edible gem on. These gems are made from gelatin as I find the Isomalt go cloudy in humidty.
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 79.4 Кб

Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 127.7 Кб

A great idea for Engagement parties, Valentines Day or Weddings!
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 90.4 Кб
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials