Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Decorated Cookies Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

Poinsettia cookies step by step

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 08.12.2012, 19:25
Администратор

По умолчанию Poinsettia cookies step by step

Огромная благодарность Автору sweetsugarbelle за Мастер-класс
Название: 01.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 70.4 Кб
Then, I saw these sparkling poinsettia meringues that my friend Haniela made, and an obsession was born. Suddenly flat cookies weren’t cutting it. I wanted to make a cookie as pretty as the real thing.
Название: 02.jpg

Размер: 75.9 Кб
I started with a snowflake cutter. Of course a flower cutter, or even a REAL poinsettia cutter would work, but I like the symmetry of the snowflakes.
Название: 03.jpg

Размер: 77.6 Кб
Next, I pulled out my leaf tips. I have a ton of them because I use them all of the time. The sizes range from #65s to #70 and then I have two really large ones, #112 and #113. I especially like #65-#67 for cookies.
Название: 04.jpg

Размер: 50.7 Кб
If the leaf tip isn’t working for you, use a slim bladed knife to gently open the tube a bit. Be careful not to separate it too much, just enough the icing can flow out smoothly.
Название: 05.jpg

Размер: 22.3 Кб
To make these cookies you will need:

• medium stiff consistency red piping icing
  • medium stiff consistency green piping icing
  • sugar pearls
I would describe the consistency I used for this as similar to cold pudding…gross, yes, but you get the idea.
Название: 06.jpg

Размер: 43.0 Кб
Begin by using a small leaf tip to pipe three or so leaves onto the cookie. In this case, I used a #67. Let dry for 10-20 minutes.
Название: 07.jpg

Размер: 43.1 Кб
While you’re waiting, it would be a great time to make gold DIY-colored sugar pearls. My amazing, soon-to-be Texan friend Linzy, came up with this great idea. I mixed a bit of ivory Americolor and gold lustre dust here.
Название: 08.jpg

Размер: 38.1 Кб
After the leaves dry a bit, use a larger leaf tip {I used a #70} to pipe petals. Holding the icing bag at a 45 degree angle, begin in the center, give the bag a firm squeeze while pulling the bag out toward the tip of the cookie. The speed at which you pull determines how the petals will look. Pull fast, and you”ll have a flatter leaf like Haniela’s. Draw back more slowly and allow the icing to stack a bit for a more ruffled look.
Begin by making three petals, let them dry for about five to ten minutes then add the remaining petals.
Название: 09.jpg

Размер: 39.0 Кб
At this point it’s best to let the cookie dry overnight. The next day, use green piping icing fitted with a #2 or #3 tip to attach the sugar pearls. Pipe dots of icing onto the cookie then use tweezers to drop pearls into the dots. push down just enough to make sure they are secure, but not enough to damage the flower.
Название: 010.jpg

Размер: 34.9 Кб
Let the cookie dry completely. I love that it doesn’t take a lot of color mixing or steps to make these beautiful cookies.
Название: 011.jpg

Размер: 59.2 Кб
If you’re worried about the icing being “hard”, don’t. It isn’t any crunchier than actual meringues. The moisture of the cookie softens the icing. It has a little “bite” but it’s never crunchy.
I added a few fun burlap cookies and holly leaves {made from one of my favorite bat cutters} to round out the collection.
Название: 012.jpg

Размер: 68.9 Кб
These beauties are now on their way to the East coast as a special surprise for two of my favorite Virginians!
There aren’t many more days until Christmas. So few, in fact, I’m afraid pointing out the actual number may cause a panic! But in any case, even if you’re like me and feel like December passed you by, I hope you’re still baking away!
Ответ

Метки
poinsettia cookies step by step

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials