Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Different cake pops tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК кейк попс-Телефонный аппарат -How to make Retro Telephone Cake Pops

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 03.03.2015, 14:03
Администратор

По умолчанию МК кейк попс-Телефонный аппарат -How to make Retro Telephone Cake Pops

Огромная благодарность cakepopcreations за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 110.0 Кб

For this retro Telephone Cake Pop Tutorial you need to shape your cake balls into a tapered square kind of shape.
Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 71.8 Кб
Insert your cake pop sticks and once they are set dip into chocolate.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 56.7 Кб
I have used a dark chocolate modelling chocolate for this tutorial but you can use any medium you are comfortable with e.g fondant, gum paste etc.
Roll out modelling chocolate either using a pasta machine or rolling pin and gather together cutters to make the base plate, bells, handset, ear pieces and dialer. I choose to “bling” my accessories with some Rolkem Super Gold Dust.
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 83.9 Кб
I folded over my modelling chocolate to create a double layer for extra thickness.
Cut out 3 squares for your base plate.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 96.9 Кб
Next using a small circle cutter, (I use a plastic icing tip) cut out the bells and roll into a small ball.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 96.5 Кб
Now cut some straight strips to create the cradle or receivers that the handset sits in. Bend up each end of these strips to create the cradle.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 131.0 Кб
Using a larger circle cutter cut out circles and shape into a handset.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 94.2 Кб
Using the same circle cutter as the handset cut out 2 circles which need to be shaped to create the ear pieces. Attach to you curved headset with a dab of melted chocolate.
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 128.3 Кб
Now it is time to assemble all your pieces together and dust/paint your pieces. Attach each piece together with a dab of melted chocolate.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 51.1 Кб
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 62.3 Кб
Take some white chocolate and cut out some small circles to make the dailer.
As an added detail you can mold a small piece on the right side of the dialer and dust gold and add a small piece in the centre of the dialer.
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 84.1 Кб
Use a tool to poke holes in the dialer, this is easier if you attach to the cake pop first.
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 81.2 Кб
There are no hard and fast rules on what size cutters you should use for each stage. Just eyeball what you think is a right size! It does seem to be a bit fiddle but once you have done one, the next come together a lot easier and faster.
Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 99.4 Кб
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials