Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Buttercream cake decorating techniques > Objects

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

Мк кремовой торт "вязанный свитер" -How to make a Knitted Sweater Cake with collar and bow

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 06.01.2013, 19:20
Администратор

По умолчанию Мк кремовой торт "вязанный свитер" -How to make a Knitted Sweater Cake with collar and bow

Огромная благодарность Автору lanana за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 133.7 Кб
Knitted Sweater Cake

This is a different version of my Polo shirt cake. My mom and I saw a cake like this from Colette Peters, as usual my mom (who doesn't know anything about cakes ) told me: This is Crazy loops all the way !!! (SHE IS A VISIONARY), We tried the effect and it actualy worked. So, This is the first time I ever make this cake, so there are some mistakes I would change for sure. lucky you, I am the one who is giving it a try, re-checking the mistakes and making sure you will do it differently. This cake is covered in all ( butter) buttercream, no shortening recipe. It is actually tastier!!!

Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 55.9 Кб
9"x13" sheet cake

I torted the cake and fill it; note theat I actually leave the dome on top and din not flat it. I think this is the way shirts rest inside a gift box, they are not completly flat. I trimmed the edges with my cooking scissors

Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 33.3 Кб
free scrapers!!!

I wanted to show you this picture, these are my free scrapers, they are great!! and for free

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 22.9 Кб
crumb coat

I always crumb coat my cakes and then chill. It turns easier to cover in buttercream and you will produce less mess and crumbs on your table

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 25.5 Кб
Cover in buttercream

This is what I tought: If my sweater is blue, then I will use blue to cover the cake, this way you don't need to make the loops so tight to cover the white buttercream , But after finishing the cake, I realized I could have covered the cake in white, since collar is white. When you are wearing a knitted sweater, you can actually see the shirt you are wearing under it!!! dah!! you can fix that:Cover the cake in the collar color!!!

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 22.4 Кб
Do't do this!!!

Sorry but I need to show you my big mistake (remember this is Trial and Error) but you will not do this!!! I put this piece of fondant, which I completely regret because I thought about the collar which it should showa piece of the shirt. SO you will do this: either to cover all cake in fondant using the color of the collar (I really don't like this Idea) or take just a little piece of fondant to cover the back of your collar instead of this large piece I used!!! (THAT IS A BETTER IDEA FOR SURE)

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 26.2 Кб
Collar

Cut the collar on a piece of gumpaste (scroll down to find template)

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 22.2 Кб
Stitches

Use the stitches wheel to make a nice touch all around the collar

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 33.3 Кб
Turn around gumpaste

Tak a piece of saran paper and make a sausage,or sort of it. Turn your collar around (upsidedown)

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 34.8 Кб
This collar has a tapered shape, trapezoidal shape.
the pointy side will be shown, the smaller side will not
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 43.6 Кб
Fold

Fold your saran Paper like a Burrito

Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 43.0 Кб
Form Collar

This is what you should get after you fold it. The plastic paper will basically help you to hold collar's shape so it will not break

Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 26.5 Кб
Smooth

Now you need to transfer your collar, I know is not that easy and it is kind of scared, but you still have the saran paper to help you to hold it. Put some water on the cake to stick your collar to it. You can leave it rest for 5 min so Gumpaste dries a little bit, then take the saran paper off, and fix the collar: make it round it, give it some movement, if it need to hold better its shape put some cotton or tissue paper under it. It still needs to dry.

Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 30.4 Кб
Mark designs

Mark some shapes on your chilled cake, this is a design I liked but you can use what you like. I used some diamond shaped cookie cutters to mark it on the cake

Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 36.6 Кб
Star or Snowflake???

I think this is a star, but somebody at the party told me: ahhh how cute, it is a snowflake!!! (so now I have my doubts) anyway I use this shape and mark it with a toothpick.

Название: 16.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 40.4 Кб
Time for LOOPING around!!!

I used 3 colors buttercream and #3 Wilton Tip , I tinted my buttercream the color combination I like: About 2 cups blue buttercream and 1/2 cup for the rest of colors (maybe less than that)This effect of the knitted sweater is basically loops, and loops, and more loops until your hand hurts and you regret making this cake!!!LOL , but then you will see is worthy. Try to keep your loops in straght line, if you feel you will not do it straght then use a ruler and mark your buttercream so you can have reference mark to follow. Once you cover all your cake in loops, chill. Buttercream hardens and you will able to put the paper (if you want)

Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 46.8 Кб
more details

I use the diamond cutter to mark my zig-zag lines. Make note: Always fill up the shape first, then the border of your shapes

Название: 18.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 133.7 Кб
Finally is Done!!

This cake is really easy to make, you do not need to add the collar or the bow, just make the sweater. The loops don't need to be perfect, knitted sweaters are not perfect , specially if I am the one who make it: some points too tight, some too loose. Give it a try if fun (I know it also hurst your hand, but still fun) Cake Hugs, JOLY.

Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 14.6 Кб
star Template

Название: 20.jpg

Размер: 14.4 Кб
collar template
here is the most perfect little bow you can find:

http://www.lovelytutorials.com/forum...=9084#post9084

Название: 21.jpg

Размер: 14.9 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, artesanatos passo a passo, bemutató, bolando bolos, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, camisola de malha, chandail en tricot, confeitando bolos, creazione e decorazione torte, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gebak, gebreide trui, glazuur, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, hand-made, handmade, how to, how to make a knitted sweater cake with collar and bow, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kakebaking, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, kötött pulóver, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, lukie, maglione lavorato a maglia, marshmallow, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, megztas megztinis, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modelling past, motivtorten, neulottu pusero, návod, opplæringen, pamoka, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, pas-à-pas et modèles, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de miel, pletene džemper, pletený sveter, pletený svetr, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pâtisserie, schmelzend, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg för steg, steg-för-steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, stickad tröja, strickpullover, strikket genser, strikket sweater, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, suéter hecho punto, sweter z dzianiny, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, tips och trix, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, tricotate pulover, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, trucs et questions sur la décoration de gateaux, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, tårtbottnen, tårtor, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, zuckermasse, सजा केक, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, étape, étape par étape les instructions, örme triko, öğretici, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 �技術,udžbenik, 裝飾蛋糕, 만들기 제작 과정, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, παντεσπάνι art, πλεκτά πουλόβερ, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, инструкция, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, в'язаний светр, вязаны швэдар, вязаный свитер, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, пуловер, миниатюра, мк, мк кремовой торт "вязанный свитер", майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, зд торт, зд торта, ручной работы, ручная работа, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торта стъпка по стъпка, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials