Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > 2D, 3D Animal cakes > Lion Cake Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК торт 3Д Лев- 3D Lion cake tutorial V1

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 25.01.2016, 16:08
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт 3Д Лев- 3D Lion cake tutorial V1

Огромная благодарность Caitie Cox за Мастер-класс
I started by printing out a scale image of the design and taking some measurements to figure out what kind of supports I would need and how much cake and fondant it would take to create. I drilled a hole in the center of a round, wooden base board and secured a threaded rod through the hole with nuts and washers. The main support for the body of the lion was a piece of pegboard that I cut down using a template and then also secured onto the rod with nuts and washers. I bent some pieces of floral wire into the shapes I needed for the hanging legs and passed them through the pegboard. Then, I wrapped everything with plastic wrap so there was no cake or chocolate touching exposed pegboard.
I baked up a batch of cake and made some buttercream and chocolate ganache. I also got all of my fondant and modeling chocolate colored to match the design. Using the same template that I cut the pegboard from, I cut out a piece of foam core board to build my cake on. I carved out the cake and stacked it, filling the layers with buttercream. Once it was all stacked, I carved out the shape of the lion and added an extra wire support for his overhanging face. I mixed a little of my extra cake scraps and buttercream to make a moldable dough to build out his face a bit. After letting my cake chill in the fridge, I covered the whole thing with chocolate ganache. At this point, my lion looked a bit like a cow with his skinny, little legs. So, I built up and shaped his legs with modeling chocolate. I also used modeling chocolate to flesh out the details of his face.
Next, I added fondant to the bulk of his body and his face and really began to work on the fine details. He really started to come to life as I was working on his facial expression. Then, it was time to tackle that mane! I rolled small cones and used a fondant tool to add texture to each curly strand. I also added his ears and a tail, which I built on a small wire.
Then, it was time to start adding the painted details to his face and shading on the rest of his body. I used food coloring and vodka to make an edible paint and used brushes and sponges to get the look I wanted. Finally, I added the saddle and painted on the details. I wrapped the rod with a modeling chocolate rope, and made the poor little kid's shoe, hat, and dropped ice cream cone.

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 92.9 Кб

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 77.2 Кб

Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 54.9 Кб

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 78.1 Кб

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 89.1 Кб

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 87.4 Кб

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 76.0 Кб

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 91.2 Кб

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 95.2 Кб

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 89.0 Кб

Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 80.1 Кб

Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 82.0 Кб

Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 73.4 Кб

Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 80.2 Кб

Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 68.5 Кб

Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 64.3 Кб

Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 77.9 Кб

Название: 18.jpg

Размер: 82.9 Кб

Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 85.4 Кб

Название: 20.jpg

Размер: 94.8 Кб

Название: 21.jpg

Размер: 81.3 Кб

Название: 22.jpg

Размер: 70.3 Кб

Название: 23.jpg

Размер: 68.8 Кб

Название: 24.jpg

Размер: 64.6 Кб

Название: 25.jpg

Размер: 86.0 Кб

Название: 26.jpg

Размер: 64.4 Кб

Название: 27.jpg

Размер: 69.2 Кб

Название: 28.jpg

Размер: 63.4 Кб

Название: 29.jpg

Размер: 63.2 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d lion cake tutorial, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, addım-addım, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım, adım adım yönergeler, animais, animali, animals, animaux, artesanatos passo a passo, askel askeleelta, aslan, aslan kek öğretici, aslan pasta, bemutató, bolando bolos, bolo, bolo de león, bolo de leão, bolo león, bolo leão, bánh, bánh sư tử, cacen llew, cake, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, cake leeuw, cake leon, cake leono, cake lion, cake singa, cake ຊ້າງ, ciasto, ciasto lion, confeitando bolos, creazione e decorazione torte, crustulam, céim ar chéim, císte, císte leon, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, djur, dort, dort lev, dyr, dzīvnieki, etap pa etap, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gam wrth gam, gato lyon, gebak, glazuur, gradatim, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, gâteau, gâteau lion, hakbang-hakbang, hand-made, handmade, hap pas hapi, hatua kwa hatua, hayvanlar, heyvanlar, how to, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, kage, kage dekoration, kage løve, kagedekoration, kager, kaka, kaka ljón, kake, kake løve, kakebaking, kakku, kakku leijona, kejk, kejk iljun, kejk lion, kek, kek aslan, kek singa, keki simba, keks, koek leeu, kook, kook lõvi, korak, korak po korak, korak za korakom, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok za krokom, krok-za-krokem, kuchen, kuchen löwen, kue, kūka, langkah demi langkah, las instrucciones, las técnicas, lauva kūka, lauva kūka apmācība, lav torta, lav torta udžbenik, le tecniche, leo, leo placentam doceo, leone, leono kuko, leono kuko lernilon, les techniques, leu, leul tort tutorial, lev, león, león bolo tutorial, leão, leão bolo tutorial, lion, lion bánh, lion bánh hướng dẫn, lion cacen, lion cacen tiwtorial, lion cake, lion cake tutorial, lion císte, lion císte teagaisc, lion dort, lion dort tutorial, lion gâteau tutoriel, lion kage, lion kage tutorial, lion kaka, lion kaka einkatími, lion kake, lion kake opplæringen, lion kakku, lion kakku opetusohjelma, lion kejk tutorja, lion kek, lion kek tutorial, lion koek, lion koek tutoriaal, lion kook, lion kook juhendaja, lion kuchen tutorial, lion kue, lion pastel tutorial, lion pastís tutorial, lion sütemény, lion taart, lion taart tutorial, lion tarta, lion tarta tutorial, lion tort, lion tort tutorial, lion torta, lion torta tutorial, lion torta vaje, lion tortu, lion tortu tutorial, lion tårta, lion tårta handledning, lion ტორტ�?, lion ტორტ�? tutorial, lion κέικ, lion κέικ φροντιστήριο, lion торта урок, liūtas pyragas pamoka, liūtas tortas, los animales, luan tortë tutorial, lukie, lyon gato, lyon gato leson patikilye, løve, lépésről lépésre, löwe, marshmallow, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modellierpaste, modelling past, motivtorten, návod, opplæringen, pamoka, pap, pas, pas a pas, pas cu pas, pas à pas, pas-cu-pas, pas-à-pas et modèles, paso, paso a paso, pass pass, passo, passo a passo, passo dopo passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de miel, pasta flexible, pastel, pastel león, pastís lleó, paŝon post paŝo, placenta leo, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pâtisserie, samm-sammult, schmelzend, schritt für schritt, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, simba keki, simba keki mafunzo, singa cake tutorial, skref fyrir skref, soli pa solim, stap, stap vir stap, stap voor stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg för steg, steg-för-steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, tarta, tarta lion, tarte, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, tiere, tips och trix, tort, tort aslan, tort leu, torta, torta lav, torta leone, torta lev, torta oroszlán, tortas, tortas liūtas, torte, torte decorate, torte lauva, torten dekorieren, torti, tortu, tortu lev, torty, tortë lion, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, trucs et questions sur la décoration de gateaux, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, từng bước, tårta lejon, tårtbottnen, tårtor, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, urratsez urrats, zuckermasse, zvieratá, zvířata, สิงโตเค้กกวดวิชา, ขั้นตอนโดยขั้นตอ � �, સિંહ કેક, સિંહ કેક ટ્યુટોરીયલ, ຂັ້ນຕອນທີໂດຍຂັ້ນ � �ອນ, ઉત્તરોત્તર, કેક સિંહ, ಸಿಂಹ ಕೇಕ್ ಟ್ಯುಟೋರಿಯಲ್, ಲಯನ್ ಕೇಕ್, ಕೇಕ್ ಸಿಂಹ, ಹಂತ ಹಂತವಾಗಿ, सजा केक, जानवरों, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, केक, केक शेर शेर केक ट्यूटोरियल, कदम, कदम से कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, शेर केक, সিংহ পিষ্টক টিউটোরিয়াল, পিষ্টক সিংহ, লায়ন পিষ্টক, ধাপে ধাপে, படிப்படியாக, லயன் கேக், சிங்கம் கேக் பயிற்சி, கேக் சிங்கம், స్టెప్ బై స్టెప్, లయన్ కేక్, లయన్ కేక్ ట్యుటోరియల్, కేక్ సింహం, เค้ก, เค้ก lion, เค้กสิงโต, ແມງ cake tutorial, ნამცხვარ�? ლომ�?ს, ეტაპობრ�?ვად, ライオンケーキチュートリアル、ラ � �オンケーキ、ケーキライオン, ケーキ, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, 一步一步來, 一步一步来, động vật, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, živali, şir, 動物, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � �技術,udžbenik, 少しずつ, 裝飾蛋糕, 蛋糕, 蛋糕,蛋糕獅子,獅子獅子蛋糕教程, 蛋糕,蛋糕狮子,狮子狮子蛋糕教程, 라이�?� 케이크, 동물, 단계적으로, 만들기 제작 과정, 케이크, 케이크 사자, 사자 케이크 튜토리얼, κέικ, κέικ λιοντάρι, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, ζώα, παντεσπάνι art, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, инструкция, колач лав, корак по корак, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, от днес за днес, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк торт 3д лев, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, животни, жывёлы, зд торт, зд торта, лион колач, лав торта, лав торта тутори�?ал, лав торта туториал, лев, лев торт, лев торт підручник, лев торт учебник, леў, леў торт, леў торт падручнік, лъв, ручной работы, ручная работа, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торт, торт лев, торт леў, торта, торта лав, торта лъв, торта стъпка по стъпка, тварини, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, чекор по чекор, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція, אריית עוגת הדרכה, ליאָן ש�?יקל, ליאָן ש�?יקל �?ו�?אָריאַל, עוגת

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials