Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Different Cake Tutorials > Cake For Kids

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК детский торт с жирафом -Giraffe Baby Cake Tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 18.12.2012, 08:42
Администратор

По умолчанию МК детский торт с жирафом -Giraffe Baby Cake Tutorial

Огромная благодарность Автору cicciocakes за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 36.3 Кб

Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 35.7 Кб
You’ll need : ball tool large & very small, 10cm long skewer, knife, small rose petal cutter or similar 2cm long, veining tool, light brown petal dust, brush, edible glue, white fat, styrofoam dummy fleshtone airbrushcolour (or Vodka mixed with ivory gel & tiniest dash red gel)
Gumpaste: Light Tan Light Redish brown small ammount of White & black
Название: 6.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 34.6 Кб
Take a large ball of gumpaste roll smooth, then into a cone shape, from the cone leave 3/5 of the cone as the body and mold the other 2/5 into a long neck , should end up body about 2” and neck 3” making figurine without head 5” high, brush a little edible glue onto your skewer and thread through neck into body then into styrofoam dummy leaving about 1/2” protuding from neck
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 36.7 Кб
Roll a log of the tan gumpaste to about 7” long and about 1/2” thick, cut this in the centre on a diagonal, at the opposite end of the cut, flatten and squeeze the ends to form feet, attach with a little edible glue leaving a gap at the back to allow room for the tail abot 1/8 ”, repeat this same step for the front leg and attach where the neck becomes the body
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 34.7 Кб
For the feet you will need 4 round disks of the reddish brown gumpaste each about 1/2” round & 1/4” thick, to get mine even I roll 1 ball flatten then cut into 4, roll each into ball flatten then using the veining tool score through the centre pressing down to half way through to indent attach each of these to the legs allow figuring to dry overnight at this point
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 15.3 Кб
to form the head roll a ball of gumpaste into a sausage to about 1.5” long and 3/4” thick using your finger squeeze & roll to narrow 2/3 of the way down, using a piping nozzle on the shorter end of the head mark a mouth, using then your fingers press indents for where you want the eyes to sit, starting just where it gets more narrow. Use a very small ball tool form 2 nostrils by pressing in then up a little. attach to the neck with a little edible glue. allow to dry overnight again.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 39.1 Кб
roll a very small amount of gumpaste into a long thin tapering sausage about 1.25” long attach between the rear legs as a tail, then with the red/brown gumpaste roll a small cone flatten andmark with a vainer then attach with a little glue to the top of the tail
For the ears roll out a little tan gumpaste and cut 2 rose petal shapes about 3/4 long, press together the wide end, and attach to either side of the head
For the horns roll out a thin sausage about 1” long cut in half and attach to each a small ball of the red/brown gumpaste then attach between the ears, I like to bend them a little to give character
Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 38.5 Кб
Using a light brown dusting powder & a soft brush, dust colour around where his hooves become his legs, his tummy, nose, in his ears, and where his eyes will be
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 21.2 Кб
For the eyes roll out 2 small balls of white gumpaste attach with a little glue, then take 2 balls of black gumpaste 1/3 the size of the white and flatten & add over the top of the white, then I like to add 2 very small balls of white gumpaste to bring the eyes to life
Then roll 2 crescent shaped sausages & attach of the top of the eyes for lids, then redust the lids a little.
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 37.1 Кб
To make the mane roll out a this sausage of the red/brown gumpaste, thin out one side using a large ball tool, you want it to end up about 1/4” wide at the base and about 1/2” thinned out, then using small scissors cut the hair as showen you want it to be fine, then attach from just after the ears down his back to about where his front legs start, then I manipulate the strands so they don’t sit straight as this give character you want some strands flopping to one side some the other
Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 32.3 Кб
using a very fine brush (iuse a DAS 5/0 round taklon white) and the Fleshtone airbrush colour paint on your giraffe print remembering to make random oblong shapes that curve around each other, I leave most of his belly bare and only come down 1/2 down his legs adding a few very small dots of colour where I finish, also I only come a little way down his forhead, allow to dry won’t take more than an hour or so
Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 23.1 Кб

Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 44.0 Кб
I’m using 2 colours to paint
1. with the first is a mixture of 1tsp Vodka, 1/2 tsp Americolour Ivory gel colour & 1tsp Fleshtone Airbrush colour
2. Second is straight Fleshtone Airbrushcolour ( I use the Chefmaster brand but any is fine)
Название: v1.jpg

Размер: 54.3 Кб
Starting with a light tan fondant cover cake, dowel ready if stacking note I have 3 extra small hole this is to prevent air bubbles forming under the fondant as this was done in very humid conditions, because I am stacking these will not been seen, allow fondant to dry a little I left overnight as it becomes easier to paint on
Now using a fine short brush ( I used a DAS 5/0 round taklon white) paint an outline of the print you are wanting in the pure Airbrush fleshtone colour, Giraffe print is random oblong shapes with some curving and some pointed with bare spaces running between, make sure you do some of these shapes half on the side of the cake going up over the edge to the top as this makes it more realistic
Once you have done the outlines, take a small flat brush ( I used a DAS 1/4” flat taklon white) and with the mixed colour paint from the outside edge into the centre using small circular strokes this gives it a mottles appearance more like fur
Название: v2.jpg

Размер: 48.4 Кб
Finished painting allow to dry for about 15minutes then you are ready to stack etc
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, artesanatos passo a passo, bemutató, bolando bolos, bolo para as crianças, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, confeitando bolos, creazione e decorazione torte, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, dort pro děti, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gebak, giraf, girafa, girafe, giraff, giraffa, giraffe, giraffe cake, girafă, glazuur, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, gâteau pour les enfants, hand-made, handmade, how to, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, jirafa, kage dekoration, kage til børn, kagedekoration, kake for barn, kakebaking, kakku lapsille, kirahvi, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, kuchen für kinder, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, lukie, marshmallow, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modelling past, mother and baby giraffe baby cake tutorial, motivtorten, návod, opplæringen, pamoka, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, pas-à-pas et modèles, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de miel, pastel para los niños, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pâtisserie, schmelzend, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg-för-steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, taart voor kinderen, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, tips och trix, tort dla dzieci, tort pentru copii, torta gyerekeknek, torta per i bambini, torta pre deti, torta za djecu, tortas vaikams, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, trucs et questions sur la décoration de gateaux, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, tårta för barn, tårtbottnen, tårtor, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, zsiráf, zuckermasse, zürafa, सजा केक, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, çocuklar için pasta, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, žirafa, żyrafa, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � �技術,udžbenik, 裝飾蛋糕, 만들기 제작 과정, καμηλοπάρδαλη, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, παντεσπάνι art, τούρτα για τα παιδιά, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, инструкция, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк детский торт с жирафом, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, жирафа, жырафа, зд торт, зд торта, ручной работы, ручная работа, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торт для детей, торт для дзяцей, торт для дітей, торта за деца, торта стъпка по стъпка, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials