Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > 2D, 3D Animal cakes > Fish Cake Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК торт "Рыба сом" -How to make a Catfish cake

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 25.02.2013, 11:08
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт "Рыба сом" -How to make a Catfish cake

Огромная благодарность Автору Rose за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 41.4 Кб
I know there’s probably not a cute demand for catfish cakes, but since my hubby was doing lots of the work on the catfish cake, I was able to snap pics while he worked and do a catfish cake tutorial.
And since I had them, I figured why not share?
Now this is not a comprehensive tutorial – some of the work had already been done before I got the camera (the fins were made) and it was nearing 2am when I did the whiskers and eyes and I didn’t think to take pics of those. But this will give you a general idea of how to do it!
So, prior to starting, you’ll want to go ahead and make the fins at least a day in advance so they can harden. We actually made them the same day we baked since I knew we wouldn’t be decorating until the next day.
The fins were made with gum paste, but you could also do them with fondant and add Tylose. We used Wilton gray from the Transformers set to get the color. When I try to use black gel to get gray, it often turns out looking purple, so I recommend the gray gel.
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 61.8 Кб
Alrighty, so I started with a cake baked in an 11″x15″ pan. It happened to be red velvet.
Very “Steel Magnolias” huh? If you know what that means… yay! If not, don’t tell me. It makes me feel old.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 61.5 Кб
Next, cut the cake in half length-wise, smear on some cream cheese frosting (or frosting of your choice) and stack the cakes…
Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 50.4 Кб
Before snapping this pic, I had started to frost the outside of the cake. Then I realized that was a wasted step because i had to carve it – so all that frosting would be carved away.
So I stopped frosting (halfway through), took a pic, popped it in the freezer for about 15 minutes, then started carving! Don’t skip the freezer step!! When the cake is really cold (or partially frozen), it won’t tear up as easily when you’re carving.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 63.0 Кб
I can’t really tell you specifically what I did here except I looked at a picture of a catfish and tried to carve away until I got he right shape. Be sure to use a really sharp knife. I choose to use a smooth blade, but some cakers use a serrated knife. Totally up to you and what you’re more comfortable with.
After I carved, I realized the tail needed to be longer and more pointy (I don’t have a picture before I did this), so I took some of the cake scraps, mixed it with some frosting to get a cake ball/dough texture, then squished it together to extend the tail… you can see it better here…
Название: 6.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 55.6 Кб
Okay, once I had the shape I wanted, I crumb coated the entire thing.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 60.7 Кб
If you’re ready to decorate right after this, I’d suggest just chilling it for 10-15 minutes.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 55.9 Кб
We weren’t decorating until the next day, so after this I covered it and chilled it overnight. The next night, we got busy decorating. Mostly my hubby from this point on…
Название: 9.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 35.2 Кб
He rolled out the fondant using The Mat and covered it first – being sure to smooth it really well (catfish are slick, shiny, very smooth critters!).
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 34.6 Кб
After this, I used tools from the Gum Paste Tools set to make indentions for the eyes (ball tool) and a slit for the mouth and gills….
Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 26.4 Кб
I didn’t get a good picture of it at this stage, but you can see in my original post – we cut the gills deep enough that you could see the red velvet cake inside so that it looked like the gills of a real fish (ewwww!!!).
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 34.3 Кб
Next he put on the fins. I should say, he was making these about the same time I was carving the day before, so we made sure to check the size of them against the cake to make sure they were proportionally correct. Does that make sense?
I guess I’m just saying, be sure you don’t make huge fins for a tiny fish or vice-versa. Then it would look funny. And nobody wants a funny looking catfish, right?

Okay – so after that – it was time to do the really nerve-racking step. Spray painting a cake. This step is the reason I enlisted my husband to help on this cake. I was super nervous about the idea of spraying color onto a cake.
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 30.7 Кб
I don’t own an airbrush kit, so we decided to go with Wilton Color Mist spray. We had bought silver and black Wilton Color Mist sprays.
Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 47.3 Кб
Hubby covered most of the cake in a good coat of silver (not as much around the bottom since the belly of a catfish is more white)… then he went over it with a light spray of black. So that he fins would blend in, he sprayed them too.
Oh, and we did this on a piece of wood on the floor – with parchment paper tucked under all the edges of the cake so the board wouldn’t be sprayed too!
Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 37.7 Кб
If you choose to take on something like this – let me give you one piece of advice - do not touch the spray after it’s done. You can not blot it, spread it, smooth it, or in any other way “fix” it once it’s done. You also cannot make it shine with shortening… it flakes off. Trust me, we learned the hard way!
Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 42.9 Кб
Okay – so after that, I added the eyes (fondant) and whiskers (gum paste – made ahead). I also used black gel to paint around the mouth and get it looking as gross real as possible.
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, addım tort balıq addım, addım-addım, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım, adım adım yönergeler, adım pasta balık adım, arrain pastela, arrain pastela urratsez urrats, arrantzale for pastela, artesanatos passo a passo, askel askeleelta, bagra pastís, bagre, bagre pastel, balık, balıkçı, balıkçı için pasta, balıqçı, balıqçı üçün tort, bemutató, bolando bolos, bolo, bolo de peixe, bolo de peixe passo a passo, bolo para pescador, bánh, bánh cho ngư dân, bánh cá, bánh cá từng bước, cake, cake catfish, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, cake fish, cake fish step by step, cake fiŝo, cake for fisherman, cake isda hakbang sa pamamagitan ng hakbang, cake para sa mangingisda, cake peshk, cake vis, cake vis stap voor stap, cake ສໍາລັບຈອນນີ, carbán císte, carp cacen, carp cake, carp gato, carp kaka, carp keki, carpa bolo, carpa pastel, carpa pastís, carpa torta, carpe gâteau, carpio et crustulam, carved carp fish cake tutorial, cat cat císte, catfish, catfish catfish bolo, catfish catfish cacen, catfish catfish cake, catfish catfish gâteau, catfish catfish kejk, ciasto, confeitando bolos, crap tort, creazione e decorazione torte, cá chép bánh, cá da trơn, cá da trơn bánh, céim ar chéim, céim ar iasc císte ar chéim, císte, císte do iascaire, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, die koek vis stap vir stap, dort, dort pro rybáře, dort ryba, dort sumec, etap pa etap, etap pa etap pwason gato, fender, fimo, fisch, fischer, fish cake tutorial, fisherman, fishman, fisk, fisker, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gam wrth gam, gato, gato pou pechè, gato pwason chat silur, gebak, glazuur, gradatim, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, gâteau, gâteau de poisson, hakbang-hakbang, hal, hand-made, handmade, hap pas hapi, harcsa, hatua kwa hatua, hito, how to, how-to's, iasc císte, ikan kue langkah demi langkah, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, isda ng cake, jak na, kage, kage catfish, kage dekoration, kage fisk, kage fisk skridt for skridt, kage til fisker, kagedekoration, kager, kaka, kaka fiskur, kaka fiskur skref fyrir skref, kaka steinbítur, kake, kake fisk, kake fisk trinnvis, kake for fisker, kake steinbit, kakebaking, kakku, kakku kala askel askeleelta, kakku kalaa, kakku monni, kakkua kalastaja, kala, kapor tortu, kapr dort, karp ciasto, karp koek, karp tort, karp tårta, karpan pastela, karpas kūka, karpe kage, karpe kake, karper taart, karpfen, karpis tortas, karpjun kejk, karpkala kook, karpo kuko, karppi kakku, kejk, kejk għall sajjied, kejk ħut, kek, kek catfish, kek ikan, kek ikan langkah demi langkah, kek untuk nelayan, keki catfish, keki kwa mvuvi, keki samaki hatua kwa hatua, keks, keli, keli kek, koek catfish, koek vir visserman, koek vis, kolač som, kook, kook kala, kook kala samm-sammult kooki kaluri, kook säga, korak, korak po korak, korak za korakom, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, krap torta, krapi tortë, krok, krok po kroku, krok po kroku ryba ciasto, krok za krokem, krok za krokom, krok-za-krokem, kuchen, kuchen catfish, kuchen fisch, kuchen fisch schritt für schritt, kuchen für fischer, kue, kue ikan, kue lele, kue untuk nelayan, kuko bagre, kuko fiŝo paŝo post paŝo, kuko por fiŝisto, köku fyrir sjómaður, kūka, kūka sams, kūka zivis, kūka zvejniekiem, kūkas zivis soli pa solim, la torta per i pescatori, langkah demi langkah, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le gâteau pour le pêcheur, le tecniche, lele, les techniques, lukie, lépésről lépésre, marshmallow, mas cake, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, mkate samaki, modeling paste, modelling past, monni, motivtorten, mustak mustak tortë, návod, opplæringen, pamoka, pantat ng cake, pap, pas, pas a pas, pas cu pas, pas à pas, pas-cu-pas, pas-à-pas et modèles, paso, paso a paso, pass pass, passo, passo a passo, passo dopo passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta balık, pasta de miel, pastel, pastel de pescado, pastel de pescado paso a paso, pastel para los pescadores, pastís de peix, pastís de peix pas a pas, pastís per als pescadors, paŝon post paŝo, peixe, pescado, pescador, pescar, pescatore, pesce, pesce torta passo dopo passo, peshk tortë hap pas hapi, peşte, pește pas cu pas tort, placenta piscis, placenta piscis gradatim, placenta pro piscator, placenta silurus, poissons, poissons étape par étape gâteau, ponty torta, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pulaan cake, pwason, pyragas žuvis žingsnis po žingsnio, pysgod cacen cam pysgod gacen wrth gam, pêcheur, pâtisserie, riba, ribič, ribje pogače korak za korakom torta za ribiča, ryba, ryby, ryby ciasto, ryby dort krok za krokem, ryby tortu krok za krokom, rybář, samm-sammult, sams, sazan kek, schmelzend, schritt für schritt, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, silurus, skref fyrir skref, soli pa solim, som, somn, somn tort, stap, stap vir stap, stap voor stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg för steg, steg-för-steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, steinbit, steinbítur, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, sum, sum cake, sumec, sütemény hal lépésről lépésre, säga, taart voor visser, tarta, tarta catfish, tarte, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teisen ar gyfer pysgotwr, teknikker, teknikler, tips och trix, tort, tort balıq, tort de pește, tort dla rybaka, tort pentru pescar, tort yayın balığı, torta, torta catfish, torta de peixe paso a paso, torta di pesce, torta di pesce gatto, torta hal, torta halász, torta harcsa, torta pre rybárov, torta riba, torta ribe, torta za ribar, tortas, tortas šamas, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, tortu, tortu ryba, tortu sumec, torty, tortë për peshkatar, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, trucs et questions sur la décoration de gateaux, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, từng bước, tårta catfish, tårta fisk, tårta fisk steg för steg, tårta för fiskare, tårtbottnen, tårtor, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, urratsez urrats, vis, yayın balığı, zuckermasse, ขั้นตอนโดยขั้นตอ � �, ปลาคาร์พเค้ก, ปลาดุกปลาดุกเค้ก, ຊັ້ນເຂດຮ້ອນ cake, ຂັ້ນຕອນທີໂດຍຂັ້ນ � �ອນ, ຂັ້ນຕອນປາ cake ໂດຍຂັ້ນຕອນ, ઉત્તરોત્તર, કાર્પ કેક, કેટફિશ, કેક પગલું દ્વારા માછલી પગલું, કેક કેટફિશ, કેક માછલી, ປາ cake, માછીમાર માટે કેક, ಕಾರ್ಪ್ ಕೇಕ್, ಕೇಕ್ ಬೆಕ್ಕುಮೀನು, ಕೇಕ್ ಮೀನು, ಬೆಕ್ಕುಮೀನು, ಮೀನುಗಾರ ಕೇಕ್, ಹಂತ ಕೇಕ್ ಮೀನಿನ ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ, ಹಂತ ಹಂತವಾಗಿ, सजा केक, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, केक, केक कैटफ़िश, केक कदम से कदम, कैटफ़िश, कार्प केक, कदम, कदम से कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, मछुआ, मछली, मछली मछुआरे के लिए केक, পিষ্টক মাগুর মাছ, পিষ্টক মাছ, জালিয়া জন্য পিষ্টক, ছিদ্রান্বেষণ পিষ্টক, ধাপে ধাপে, ধাপে ধাপে পিষ্টক মাছ, মাগুর মাছ, படிப்படியாக, படிப்படியாக கேக் மீன் படி, கெளுத்தி, கெண்டை கேக், கேக் கெளுத்தி மீன், கேக் மீன், மீனவர் ஐந்து கேக், స్టెప్ బై స్టెప్, జాలరి కోసం కేక్, అడుగు ద్వారా కేక్ చేప దశల, కార్ప్ కేక్, క్యాట్పిష్, కేక్ చేప, కేక్ క్యాట్ఫిష్, เค้ก, ნამცხვარ? catfish, ნამცხვარ? ამ?სთვ?ს მეთევზე, ნამცხვარ? თევზ?, ნამცხვარ? თევზ?ს ეტაპობრ?ვად, ეტაპობრ?ვად, კობრ? ტორტ?, ナマズ、ケーキのナマズ, ケーキ, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, 一步一步來, 一步一步来, ħut kejk pass pass, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, žuvies tortas, žuvis, žvejys tortas, šamas, šaran torta, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � � � � � �技術,udžbenik, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � � � � �技術,udžbenik, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � �技術,udžbenik, 少しずつ, , 裝飾蛋糕, 蛋糕, 鲤鱼蛋糕,蛋糕鱼,蛋糕鱼分步实施 � �为渔民蛋糕, 鲶鱼,蛋糕鲶鱼, 鯉魚蛋糕,蛋糕魚,蛋糕魚分步實施 � �為漁民蛋糕, 鯰魚,蛋糕鯰魚, 단계로 케이크 생선 단계 어부를위한 케이크, 단계적으로, 만들기 제작 과정, 메기, 케이크, 케이크 메기, 케이크 생선, 잉어 케이크, κέικ, κέικ κυπρίνος, κέικ για τους αλιείς, κέικ ψαριών βήμα προς βήμα, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, γατόψαρο, γατόψαρο κέικ, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, παντεσπάνι art, τα ψάρια κέικ, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, ψάρι, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, инструкция, колач риба, колач риба корак по корак, колач сом, корак по корак, как сделать, карп торт, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, крап торта, от днес за днес, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк рыба торт, мк торт "рыба карп", майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, зд торт, зд торта, риба, рибалка, рибар, ручной работы, ручная работа, рыба, рыбак, украшение тортов, сом, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торт, торт для рибалки, торт для рыбака, торт риба, торт риба крок за кроком, торт рыба, торт рыба крок за крокам, торт рыба шаг за шагом, торт сома, торта, торта за рибар, торта за рибара, торта риба, торта риба стъпка по стъпка, торта риба чекор по чекор, торта сом, торта стъпка по стъпка, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, чекор по чекор, шаг за шагом, шаран колач, шаран торта, інструкцыя, інструкція, סאָם, עוגת דגים, עוגה לדייג, צעד אחר צעד, צעד אחר צעד דגי עוגה, קאַרפּ ש?יקל, קרפיון עוגה, ק?פיש, שרי? דורך שרי?, ש?יקל פֿאַר פישערמאַן, ש?יקל פיש, ש?יקל פיש שרי? דורך שרי?, ש?יקל קאַ?פיש, שפמנון עוגה, قدم بہ قدم, کیٹ، کیک کیٹ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials