Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Chocolate techniques and how to's

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК силуэты шоколадных зайчиков -Chocolate Bunny Silhouettes made using Vanilla Wafer Cookies

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 27.03.2013, 11:06
Администратор

По умолчанию МК силуэты шоколадных зайчиков -Chocolate Bunny Silhouettes made using Vanilla Wafer Cookies

Огромная благодарность Автору Beth за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 118.0 Кб

I told you I was a bit obsessed with bunny butts this year. This is the last one, I promise - well at least until next year. Easter is only a few days away and I know so many of you aren't quite ready, so this recipe is for you. It requires three ingredients and comes together really quickly.

This week, I've been crazy busy making all sorts of Easter chocolates and need to get back into my candy kitchen. I have customers coming soon to pick up their orders. So, I'll just get right to the tutorial.

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 99.8 Кб

Just so you know, I used a little piece of modeling chocolate to stand my bunnies up for these pictures.

Chocolate Bunny Silhouettes - a.k.a. Backside Bunnies (makes 48-60)

Before you begin If you don't have much experience melting confectionery coatings, you might want to read my Chocolate Making Tips.

Ingredients:

8 ounces melted light cocoa confectionery coating/candy melts*
48-60 vanilla wafer cookies
48-60 mini marshmallows

Supplies Needed:

disposable pastry bag, zip top bag, or a squeeze bottle fitted with a small round pastry tip
parchment paper
baking sheets
fork or chocolate dipping fork

*If you prefer, you can use melted and tempered pure milk chocolate but will need to be able to re-temper the chocolate throughout the project.

Instructions:

Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 91.7 Кб

Count out your cookies and mini marshmallows. Take one marshmallow and roll it in the palms of your hands to make them more round and wrinkled looking, like a bunny tail (see the marshmallows at the bottom of the picture.)

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 67.0 Кб

Pour some of your melted confectionery coating/candy melts into a small bowl. Pour some of the candy coating into a squeeze bottle fitted with a small round pastry tip (or use a disposable pastry bag, or a zip top bag with one tip snipped off.) Have your cookies, marshmallows, and dipping fork or kitchen fork ready to go.

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 88.3 Кб

Pipe out a round circle about half the size of a vanilla wafer. Add two ears. Go to the next step immediately, while your chocolate is still wet.

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 133.0 Кб

Dip one vanilla wafer cookie into the chocolate submerging it completely. Use a fork or dipping fork to lift the cookie out of the chocolate. Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl, allowing any excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Set the chocolate covered cookie just below your piped bunny head.

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 55.3 Кб

Press a little marshmallow onto the bottom of the chocolate covered cookie. Make about 10 bunnies, then place your baking sheet in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes until the chocolate bunnies harden. Continue to make a total of 48-60 chocolate bunnies. This number will depend on the size of your cookies, the thickness of your candy coating, and how many cookies you can coat when you get to the bottom of the bowl - that gets a bit tricky.

As you work, you will probably need to re-heat your candy coating. Place it in the microwave and heat it for 10 seconds, then stir. If needed, heat 10 more seconds, but don't over heat or you could burn the candy coating. I like using the plastic squeeze bottle for projects like this because the entire bottle (as long as you use a plastic decorating tip) can go into the microwave.

Use your candy bunnies in Easter baskets or to create a centerpiece for your table.

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 204.3 Кб
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials