Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Figure making tutorials > Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, Jewelry

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

SHOE TEMPLATE Tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 22.02.2013, 11:26
Администратор

По умолчанию SHOE TEMPLATE Tutorial

Огромная благодарность Автору FifiCakes за Мастер-класс

This is the process I used to make the New Look sugarpaste shoe template. In the final photo the real shoe is on the left and my smaller sugar version is on the right.

1. Protect shoe with polythene bag and place on photocopier. either print out as it is if you are making a life size shoe or scan it if you're not.

Название: 01.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 63.9 Кб

2. Same with the undersole.

Название: 02.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 55.0 Кб

3. Lay shoe on piece of paper to draw outline and mark depth of wedge etc.

Название: 03.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 39.4 Кб
4. cut pieces of greaseproof paper to the size of the upper straps and mark the length of the shoe heel as well as the depth of the wedge also as shown. Keep trimming the inner sole until it fits perfectly inside the real shoe. Stick them all on an A4 sheet of paper if you are making a smaller shoe and then scan it to your computer it as a jpg. Copy that jpg image onto a Word document and holding the 'shift' button down pull one corner in to reduce the image to the size you require. then print that out. (print a few out).

Название: 04.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 59.0 Кб
Make the upper 'court' section by cutting paper and (trial and error) measuring it around the shoe to make sure the shape is a correct match. Then photocopy it and place on a Word doc and shrink in the same way as the other one (bit of trial and error again. I made 4 different sizes and then chose the one I thought was the best fit. ).

Название: 05.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 76.5 Кб
and here we have the REAL shoe on the left with the sugarpaste shoe on the right! Shame about my lousy painting skills with the writing haha!
Название: 06.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 107.8 Кб
Ответ

Метки
shoe template tutorial

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials