Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > 2D, 3D Animal cakes > Dragons, Dinosaurs Cakes Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК торт "3Д Динозавр" -Carved 3D dinosaur cake tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 15.02.2015, 13:00
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт "3Д Динозавр" -Carved 3D dinosaur cake tutorial

Огромная благодарность Jessica Keller за Мастер-класс

Название: 0.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 92.5 Кб

Название: 1.JPG

Размер: 45.5 Кб

Название: 2.JPG

Размер: 54.7 Кб

Название: 3.JPG

Размер: 50.2 Кб

Название: 4.JPG

Размер: 50.8 Кб

Название: 5.JPG

Размер: 41.1 Кб

Название: 6.JPG

Размер: 41.6 Кб

Название: 7.JPG

Размер: 58.5 Кб

Название: 8.JPG

Размер: 36.8 Кб

Название: 9.JPG

Размер: 45.3 Кб

Название: 10.JPG

Размер: 40.5 Кб

Название: 11.JPG

Размер: 45.2 Кб

Название: 12.JPG

Размер: 44.9 Кб

Название: 13.JPG

Размер: 43.9 Кб

Название: 14.JPG

Размер: 57.8 Кб

Название: 15.JPG

Размер: 66.3 Кб

Название: 16.JPG

Размер: 52.6 Кб

Название: 17.JPG

Размер: 65.0 Кб

Название: 18.JPG

Размер: 80.0 Кб

Название: 19.JPG

Размер: 81.4 Кб

Название: 20.JPG

Размер: 72.1 Кб

Название: 21.JPG

Размер: 53.5 Кб

Название: 22.JPG
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 79.4 Кб

Название: 23.JPG

Размер: 70.1 Кб

Название: 24.JPG

Размер: 57.0 Кб

Название: 25.JPG

Размер: 56.9 Кб

Название: 26.JPG

Размер: 43.3 Кб

Название: 27.JPG

Размер: 67.4 Кб

Название: 28.JPG

Размер: 80.8 Кб

Название: 29.JPG

Размер: 65.3 Кб

Название: 30.JPG

Размер: 76.2 Кб

Название: 31.JPG

Размер: 111.7 Кб

Название: 32.JPG

Размер: 109.0 Кб

Название: 33.JPG

Размер: 81.6 Кб

Название: 34.JPG

Размер: 86.3 Кб

Название: 35.JPG

Размер: 106.9 Кб

Название: 36.JPG

Размер: 85.5 Кб

Название: 37.JPG

Размер: 56.7 Кб

Название: 38.JPG

Размер: 90.4 Кб

Название: 39.JPG
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 89.3 Кб

Название: 40.JPG

Размер: 82.9 Кб

Название: 41.JPG

Размер: 84.0 Кб

Название: 42.JPG

Размер: 88.9 Кб

Название: 43.JPG

Размер: 85.8 Кб

Название: 44.JPG

Размер: 91.0 Кб

Название: 45.JPG

Размер: 90.4 Кб

Название: 46.JPG

Размер: 70.8 Кб

Название: 47.JPG

Размер: 100.6 Кб

Название: 48.JPG

Размер: 119.2 Кб

Название: 49.jpg

Размер: 104.4 Кб

Название: 50.jpg

Размер: 92.7 Кб
Старый 15.02.2015, 13:05
Администратор

Apparently cake really does melt when kept in 100+degree heat, who knew.
So I scrapped that one and started over fresh , this time keeping the cake inside which meant emptying out my kitchen fridge and sending all my cheese to my mom’s house.

Now I am horrible at describing what I do, I wing it most of the time (okay all of the time) so bare with me.

First I started off by making a trip to the hardware store, you’d be surprised how many caking tools can be found there.

I use 1/2” CPVC pipe for the internal support structure of Yoshi along with 45 and 90 degree connector thingies and yes I do believe that is the technical term.
I eyeballed the measurements and cut it with a hack saw, rulers are overrated anyways.
Once I had the structure put together I screwed it into a plywood base which had been cut to fit snugly into my fridge.
Next came the happy dance, a very vital part of the cake building process.
I then made Mario and Princess Peach from a mixture of fondant and Tylose powder.
The Tylose allows the fondant to dry faster and stronger, similar to gumpaste.
I also made the arms, spikes, egg and mushrooms, all things that needed to dry hard.
Next came the rice crispy treats, using rice cereal and marshmallows gives you a light edible medium that can easily be shaped and more importantly hang upside down, which is something cake is not so good at.
I shaped the underbelly , tail and head from the rice crispy treats.
Added the fondant detail to the head and coated everything in a nice yummy layer of white chocolate.
Then it was baking time, I made two 1/2 sheets of my Triple Chocolate Fudge cake, it’s sturdy and firm, perfect for carving.
I made more then I needed because a lot would be lost in the carving.
I also made a triple batch of chocolate ganache which is a mixture of chocolate and heavy cream, it firms up nicely and makes a perfect glue to hold everything together.
Stacking came next, I layered cake and ganache around each leg and onto the back and up the tail.
After chilling in the fridge I carved him down and then iced him in the remaining ganache.
Next came the fondant, I started with the green fondant covering his back and legs in separate pieces, then his chest in white.
After that I added his turtle shell which had been imprinted with a cobble stone pattern.
I attached his head with a wooden dowel that was inserted into the pipe that was supporting his neck, smoothed the seam and began the detail work.
I used a toothpick to shade with tiny dots, lot’s and lot’s of tiny dots.
Once his shading was done I used a mixture of brown food coloring and vodka (the alcohol evaporates and leaves the color behind) to paint a nice heavy coat of color on him.
Then using a moist paper towel (a whole by the time I was done) I wiped away the excess paint leaving paint in the tiny holes.
This brought out all the detail and gave him the rustic look.
I also did this method on all the figures and details.
Once that was done I assembled the figures directly on him, using bamboo skewers to attach them.
I finished off the board with some green royal icing and cake crumbs and a quick coat of brown paint, added the mushrooms and took a deep breath, he was done!

The entire process from baking to finish was about 3 days, not including building the structure or the first disaster that I threw away.
It was worth it though, I was very pleased with my work.
People always ask me if I hate to cut into my cakes I always smile and say “It’s cake, you’re supposed to eat it”.
The truth is I’m rarely there when they get cut into so it’s not a problem, out of sight out of mind.
This was different , I was the one holding the knife and once I made that first cut it was the point of no return.
Ответ

Метки
3d, , addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, animais, animali, animals, animaux, artesanatos passo a passo, bemutató, bolo, bánh, cake, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, carved dinosaur cake tutorial, ciasto, confeitando bolos, císte, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, dinosauri, dinosaurus 3d postup, dinosauři, djur, dort, draci, dragon, dragon cake tutorial, dyr, dzīvnieki, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fotopostup, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, gâteau, hand-made, handmade, hayvanlar, heyvanlar, how to, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, kage, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kager, kaka, kake, kakebaking, kakku, kejk, kek, keks, kook, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, kuchen, kue, kūka, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les dinosaures, les dragons, les techniques, los animales, marshmallow, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modellierpaste, motivtorten, návod, opplæringen, pamoka, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta flexible, pastel, postupak za ukrasavanje, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, tarta, tarte, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, tiere, tort, torta, tortas, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, tortu, torty, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutoriel, tutorijal, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, zvieratá, zvířata, सजा केक, जानवरों, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, केक, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, เค้ก, ケーキ, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, động vật, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, živali, 動物, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 � � � � � �技術,udžbenik, 裝飾蛋糕, 蛋糕, 동물, 케이크, κέικ, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, ζώα, παντεσπάνι art, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, динозавры, драконы, инструкция, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк торт динозавр, мк торт дракон, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, животни, жывёлы, ручной работы, ручная работа, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торт, торта, тварини, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials