Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > Objects Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК торт "Швейная машинка" -Sewing machine cake step by step V2

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 04.06.2012, 20:01
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт "Швейная машинка" -Sewing machine cake step by step V2

Огромная благодарность Автору LucinkaM за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 6

Размер: 39.6 Кб

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 49.7 Кб

Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 8

Размер: 53.1 Кб

Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 6

Размер: 60.6 Кб

Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 51.8 Кб

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 50.3 Кб

Название: 7.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 43.9 Кб

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 50.1 Кб

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 54.0 Кб

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 47.6 Кб

Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 47.5 Кб

Название: 12.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 47.8 Кб
Старый 04.06.2012, 20:03
Администратор

A lot of Sewing,knitting themed cakes HERE
Старый 26.05.2013, 17:30
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Автору thechocolateswirl за Мастер-класс
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 174.9 Кб

Просмотров: 2

Размер: 149.3 Кб

Просмотров: 0

Размер: 18.8 Кб

Размер: 15.7 Кб
Старый 26.05.2013, 17:33
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Автору acaketorememberva за Мастер-класс

How to Make A Sewing Machine Cake Internal Structure

There are a lot of "how to make a sewing machine cake" articles out there, but I couldn't find one that showed the internal structure and wasn't made of rice krispies. I made a sewing machine cake recently and took photos beforehand of the structural parts of it.

The electronic machines today are different from older models, in that the better machines are pretty enclosed. The tops are smooth and the thread is all on the inside. The last two cakes that I've made were specific brands, so they don't have the thread spool on the top of the cake. If you wanted to change to one of the older models you could just add the spool on top, the basic internal supports would stay the same.

The basic structure is cake on the base, cake on the side, cake on the top, and styrofoam or something else for the needle housing part. Since that's the part that hangs down it would be structurally unstable to have that made from cake too. You can attach the non-cake part either by hot gluing it to the bottom of the board, or by wrapping it with tape, which is what I did.

So I'm going to give you the internal structure, and you can take it from there.

Start with two greaseproof support boards, both 13" long. One should be 6" wide and the other about 4 1/2" wide.

Название: 1.JPG

Размер: 20.7 Кб
Cut three plastic dowels to 7" long. It's important that they're all exactly the same length and flat so that they stand up without wobbling.

Название: 2.JPG

Размер: 81.1 Кб
The dowels will go between the two boards, with the narrower board on the top and the wider board on the bottom. If you're not going to be moving the cake from place to place you can use a wooden dowel for the single one, since that's the end that has the needle and the presser foot and should be narrower. The wider support will be more stable, though.

Название: 3.JPG

Размер: 72.6 Кб
The part that hangs down from the upper board can be made from styrofoam or oasis. You could make it from rice krispie treats coated with melted chocolate, but why bother? It will be more stable with something that's more solid. The oasis gives you the advantage of being easy to carve into shape, but it also tends to be more difficult to stick the fondant to later in the process, so it's a trade-off. Attach that to the upper board by hot glue for styrofoam or using packing tape, which is what I did in this situation since hot glue doesn't stick to oasis very well.

Название: 4.JPG

Размер: 70.5 Кб
Make a hole in the center of the oasis and insert one of the dowels all the way through it. If you're using styrofoam this could be a difficult step, so you might have to carve out the styrofoam a little before inserting the dowel to get it started.
Название: 5.JPG

Размер: 57.8 Кб
This is how it's going to go together. See how the part that hangs down is now going to be the needle housing part?
Название: 6.JPG

Размер: 70.2 Кб
Cut another board that's 6x5", and mark on it where the dowels in the back will go through. I was using the tape and extra oasis to make sure the board was going to fit through the dowels and the legs were going to be flat on the top and bottom boards.

Название: 7.JPG

Размер: 69.3 Кб
When you stack the cake, dowel the righthand side of the bottom cake even though it's only one layer. Put the smaller board on top of that, then put the two dowels through the holes. Put two layers of cake on top by pushing them down over the dowels. you can trim off the sides to make sure that they're even later. At this point you just want to get the cake stacked high enough to make a level top section.

Get the layers stacked, then cut them off level with the plastic dowels. The top support will sit right on top of that and the front leg should support the board on the left and make a flat surface for the top cake. Put a couple of wooden dowels into the cake to provide support between the top board and the 5x6" board that supports the cake on the right side.

Название: 8.JPG

Размер: 74.4 Кб
Stack two layers of cake on top and carve it down into the shape of the machine you're making. For this cake I used two 9x13 cakes and had just enough to piece the cake together. If you don't want to do as much piecing you could start with three 9x13 cakes.
Название: 9.JPG

Размер: 96.4 Кб

So that's the internal structure, and you can take it from there, If you wanted to cover the styrofoam section with fondant or modeling chocolate BEFORE putting the upper cake on it it might be easier to handle in the long run, but you can do it either way.
Старый 26.05.2013, 17:53
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Автору kbsewingmachinecake за Мастер-класс

How to Make a Sewing Machine Cake

I have been making specialty cakes for friends and family for the past 2 years. This was my first 3D cake. I made it for my mom . I made the fondant a week ahead of time. I baked the cakes 2 days before her party. One day before I shaped them, and iced them with butter cream. On the day of the party I constructed it and decorated it. It took me about 5 hours that day. The most challenging part proved to be where the needles went into the top of the cake. I made a rice crispy mold for the dowells to "spear" into, but the rice crispy part kept sliding down, so I had to make the same shape with styrofoam. I also had the top of the sewing machine on a styrofoam slab.

2 12"by 18" Chocolate

Top on Foam Support

Fondant

Dowels #1

RKT

Rice Krispies...I replaced that with Styrofoam

Stacked layers

1st layer buttercream

Dowels

Styrofoam for Top Support

Старый 26.05.2013, 18:00
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Автору sweetbitescakes за Мастер-класс

Days before the cake had to be put together, I made the pins, cottons, screws, machine foot, buttons, silver thread holders and hand wheel out of flowerpaste. The wheel had to be supported on a saucer to get the shape. I taped (florist tape) 4 wires together (as in parts pic) they went through the wheel and were covered with a silver circle. So they weren't seen. this allowed the wheel to be pushed into the cake just above the support board. I suppose very firm royal icing would have held it in place but wasn't prepared to risk it.

I borowed an old machine off my father-in-law. I was careful to have the cake be an exact replica size wise. My father-in-law then kindly cut me a wooden support the exact shape of the cross bar of the machine. He also made dowels cut to size and put holes into the support board for the dowels to slot into. I covered the support board with cake paper as cake was going directly onto it. The twin thin dowels I painted with silver food dust mixed with vodka. They became the needle and foot part of the machine.
I baked an 8inch by 11 inch chocolate mucake. Covered it with white chocolate buttercream and beige coloured fondant which I painted with brown colouring paste mixed with vodka to resemble a wooden board for the machine to sit on. When it was dry I put on the black bottom plate of the machine. I did this by coloring chocolate fondant black, and rolling it out between layers of baking paper. Its hard to handle black icing and I find this works everytime! I peeled off one layer. Cut the fondant to a rectangle shape and dampened the surface a little. - then using the paper to pick up the icing, flip it over onto the 'wooden board' cake and eased it into place before smoothing down with the cake smoother.
Then I baked a second cake. I cut this into 3x 4inch circles by using a small cake board as a pattern. I layered the cakes with more buttercream, carved them to resemble the gentle curve of the machine stand. Chilled. Then placed them onto the already prepared 'wooden board' (1st cake). Then inserted the fattest dowel into the middle.
Next, I inserted the 'needle' parts - pushed the thiner dowels into the 'wooden board' (1st cake) and added the foot. I then placed the support board onto the dowels and slotted them into position. I then cut and shaped the cake to go onto the support board.
The part of the machine above the neddle part but below the support board could not be cake. I couldn't guarantee that it would stay up, so I cut it from polystyrene and taped it to the underneath of the supprt board. Covered it with cake paper and then buttercreamed the entire cake again, including the small poystyrene part. Using more of the black coloured chocolate fondant. I cut and covered the poystyrene part of the machine and the base on the right. Then rolled out (again between sheets of baking paper) enough fondant to cover the cake above the support board. Smoothed it all down as best I could and allowed it to dry.
Next, I added the screws, the hand wheel and all thread holders etc... I mixed gold powder with vodka and painted on the logo and design around the machine plate (I did this all free hand and it may have been better if I marked it out, but nevermind)
The pin cushion is more of the left over cake, covered with jam and buttercream and then red fondant.
The 'lace' is thinly rolled fondant with stitch lines, showing out the back of the needle and foot part. no stitch lines front of the foot as that hasn't been 'sewn'.
I really enjoyed making this project and was delighted with how well it came together - I had envisioned a real nightmare working with the black icing.

I hope this helps anyone attempting to make a similar cake - let me know how you get on!

Размер: 56.0 Кб

Размер: 67.4 Кб

Просмотров: 1

Размер: 59.5 Кб

Размер: 63.8 Кб

Название: 000.jpg

Размер: 63.2 Кб
Старый 26.05.2013, 18:14
Администратор

Название: ugly sewing machine cake.jpg

Размер: 16.3 Кб

Огромная благодарность Автору thayiti01 за Мастер-класс

Размер: 36.0 Кб

Размер: 37.9 Кб

Размер: 34.1 Кб

Размер: 36.2 Кб

Размер: 36.6 Кб

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 32.4 Кб

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 29.1 Кб

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 35.2 Кб

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 32.2 Кб

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 29.6 Кб

Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 34.7 Кб

Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 33.2 Кб

Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 28.1 Кб

Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 36.4 Кб

Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 24.9 Кб

Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 26.5 Кб

Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 21.6 Кб

Название: 18.jpg

Размер: 26.8 Кб

Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 24.4 Кб

Название: 20.jpg

Размер: 24.7 Кб

Название: 21.jpg

Размер: 33.8 Кб

Название: 22.jpg

Размер: 32.9 Кб

Название: 23.jpg

Размер: 32.6 Кб

Название: 24.jpg

Размер: 33.6 Кб

Название: 25.jpg

Размер: 35.0 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, artesanatos passo a passo, bemutató, bolando bolos, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, confeitando bolos, creazione e decorazione torte, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, dikiş makinesi, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gebak, glazuur, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, hand-made, handmade, how to, how-to's, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kakebaking, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, lukie, macchina da cucire, machine à coudre, marshmallow, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, maszyna do szycia, maşina de cusut, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modelling past, motivtorten, máquina de coser, máquina de costura, naaimachine, návod, nähmaschine, ompelukone, opplæringen, pamoka, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de miel, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pâtisserie, schmelzend, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, sewing machine cake step by step, siuvimo mašinos, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg-för-steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, symaskin, symaskine, symaskinen, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, tips och trix, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, tårtbottnen, tårtor, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, varrógép, zuckermasse, सजा केक, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, šicí stroje, šijacie stroje, šivaći stroj, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 �技術,udžbenik, 裝飾蛋糕, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, παντεσπάνι art, ραπτομηχανή, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, инструкция, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк торт "швейная машинка", майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, зд торт, зд торта, ручной работы, ручная работа, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торта стъпка по стъпка, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, швейные машины, швейныя машыны, швейні машини, шаг за шагом, шевна машина, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials