Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Figure making tutorials > Other

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

штамп для сумки Louis Vuitton-Louis Vuitton Stamps

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 13.08.2011, 17:09
Администратор

По умолчанию штамп для сумки Louis Vuitton-Louis Vuitton Stamps

Огромная благодарность Michelle за Мастер-класс

Louis Vuitton Stamps

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 13

Размер: 71.2 Кб

Название: IMG_0727.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 61.4 Кб

Or I may use these stamps that I created. They actually stamp pretty good. I used an x-acto knife to cut the symbols out of foam sheets ( found in craft stores). The sheets were 3mm thick. I made a template from an image I found online, and I reversed the image before I printed it out. Also, for the square part of the "stamp", I stacked and glued several pieces together. For the ink, I mixed gold pearl dust with Vodka. If I use these I will definitely have to cover my cake with fondant )
Старый 13.08.2011, 17:12
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Автору за Мастер-класс

The Coach "C"
We searched high and low for a stamp but after two days of looking we decided that we could make our own "C" stamp. We purchased some rubber foam from the local craft shop and traced the shape from a print out.

Cutting out the Coach "C" stamps
We used a craft knife to cut out the shape from the foam. It was necessary to cut out two shapes because the pattern requires an inverted C.

Putting a handle on the stamps
A handle was glued onto the back of the stamps to make them easier to use.

Using the stamp
The stamps worked great! Instead of dipping the stamp into the "paint" we painted the bottom of the stamps; this reduced the dripping effect.

Filling in the stamp
With a steady hand, the stamped "C" was painted in using a small brush.

Creating the buckles
While the "C" pattern was getting applied to the cake the buckles were created. Strips of fondant were cut and the stitches were applied before construction. The connectors were created with a simple fondant "snake". These would be the first part of the strap to be added to the cake.

Creating more buckles
Strips of fondant were cut and the stitches were applied before construction. The buckle parts were created with a simple fondant "snake".

Painting the buckles
After the straps were applied to the cake the buckle parts were painted.

Adding the extra touches
We added the tassles and the "Happy Birthday" tag to finish off the cake.
Ответ

Метки
louis vuitton stamps, самодельный штамп, трафарет для сумки louis vuitton

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials