Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > 2D, 3D Animal cakes > 3D Carved Horse Cake Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК торт "Голова Лошади"-How to make a Horse Cake V3

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 25.02.2013, 10:51
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт "Голова Лошади"-How to make a Horse Cake V3

Огромная благодарность Автору Veena за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 8

Размер: 170.1 Кб
First, go to the internet and find the picture of the horse you want to make. You could use any picture with the same technique. Even something other than a horse!!
Look for coloring pages and you will get a picture like this, print it in the size that you want so you trace it.
Sometimes you may need to print your picture into parts if the cake is big. For example you may print the head on one paper; the body on another and the bottom on another.
What's important is that you can align them into one whole piece wen your done carving... ( I hope that makes sense to you or else I'm just babbling off)
Here's my picture, parchment paper to trace the picture and a pair of scissors. Mine is not a big cake.
Название: Horse Cake (2).JPG
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 31.1 Кб
Trace the picture.
Название: Horse Cake (3).JPG

Размер: 36.4 Кб
Cut it out...
Название: Horse Cake (4).JPG

Размер: 37.4 Кб
Layer your cake and fill it with frosting / buttercream. Do not level the top. You can leave the top to add more definition to you cake.
Its best to freeze the cake for an hour so it's easy to carve. But since this is a fairly simple design I just froze it for about 30 minutes. Freezing the cake makes carving much easy as you cake will not fall apart.
Название: Horse Cake (6).JPG

Размер: 53.1 Кб
Place the picture on the cake. Try to adjust as best you can. But sometimes you will need to trim in parts. You see here a part of my picture does not fit... don't worry you can take care of that later.
Название: Horse Cake (7).JPG

Размер: 35.7 Кб
I use pins to secure the picture in place and cut around it. Hold the knife straight not at an angle or you will get uneven sides. Use an up an down motion, and be gentle.
Название: Horse Cake (8).JPG

Размер: 32.7 Кб
Now start separating the parts carefully.
Название: Horse Cake (9).JPG
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 48.9 Кб
Now use the spare cake to add any missing parts.
Название: Horse Cake (10).JPG

Размер: 50.4 Кб
Cut using your template.
Название: Horse Cake (11).JPG

Размер: 51.9 Кб
Now take the parchment paper off. Your parchment paper will still be used to ensure you place the eyes and ears and other parts in the right position.
Название: Horse Cake (12).JPG

Размер: 55.5 Кб
You can leave it like this, go ahead and add fondant to the cake. Or you can add more definition and character to your cake.
Using the spare cake, I added a chin, a cheek and a forehead. I cannot tell you how to do this specifically because you work on it adding and subtracting until you are satisfied.
Название: Horse Cake (15).JPG

Размер: 64.9 Кб
And here is the whole cake. ...... I did do a second layer of buttercream but forgot to click that for you.
Название: Horse Cake (16).JPG
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 39.7 Кб
Time for fondant. Roll your fondant and place it on the cake.
Название: Horse Cake (17).JPG
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 33.3 Кб

Название: Horse Cake (19).JPG

Размер: 16.8 Кб

Название: Horse Cake (20).JPG

Размер: 23.9 Кб
Make sure you ease the fondant into the curves of the cake slowly without tearing it.
Название: Horse Cake (23).JPG

Размер: 44.8 Кб
Now start adding definition. Use your fingers to smooth the fondant.
Название: Horse Cake (24).JPG

Размер: 51.4 Кб
For the mane if you do not have a gum paste extruder use a clean unused garlic press and very soft fondant.
Название: Horse Cake (25).JPG

Размер: 31.1 Кб
I have a gum paste extruder so I used mine with this disc. It's the second largest disc I think.
Название: Horse Cake (26).JPG

Размер: 30.7 Кб
Now start adding the mane until you are satisfied.
Название: Horse Cake (28).JPG

Размер: 46.8 Кб
Now for the eye, I used my brown fondant, shaped it free hand and placed it on the cake. Use your template to guide you in positioning it. Then I took black gel food coloring and highlighted the center.
Название: Horse Cake (30).JPG

Размер: 49.1 Кб
For the reins, I used the lighter color fondant than the mane and the stitching tool below to add the marks.
Название: Horse Cake (31).JPG

Размер: 31.4 Кб

OK, no laughing..... but I placed the ears wrong at first. Can you tell...?
I didn't realize until my husband pointed it out. I thought it looked funny so I kept adjusting the shape, wondering why they didn't look right......Oh well.!!!
Название: Horse Cake (32).JPG

Размер: 50.5 Кб
I added more definition to the horse such as these lines. (what do you call them?) and I smeared some black gel color around his cheek, chin, forehead. Not necessary but does give it that masculine look.. I think!
Well here's my finished cake (with the ears placed correctly)
Название: Horse Cake (33).JPG

Размер: 43.6 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3d, 3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d carved horse cake tutorial, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, , addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, animais, animali, animals, animaux, arklys, arklys galva, artesanatos passo a passo, at başı, bemutató, bolando bolos, bolo, bánh, caballo, cabeza de caballo, cabeça de cavalo, cake, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, cal, cal cap, cap de cal, carved, cavallo, cavalo, cavalo bolo, cheval, cheval gâteau, ciasto, cioplit, confeitando bolos, císte, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, djur, dort, dort kůň, dyr, dzīvnieki, faragott, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gebak, geschnitzt, gesneden, glazuur, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, gâteau, głowa konia, hand-made, handmade, hayvanlar, head, hest, hestehode, hestehoved, hevonen, hevosen pää, heyvanlar, hlava koně, hlava koňa, horse, horse cake tutorial, how to, how-to's, häst, hästhuvud, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, intagliato, jak na, kage, kage dekoration, kage hest, kagedekoration, kager, kaka, kake, kake hest, kakebaking, kakku, kakku hevonen, kejk, kek, kek atı, keks, konia, konj, konja, konjska glava, konské hlavy, koník, koně, kook, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, koń, koń cake, koňské hlavy, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, kuchen, kuchen pferd, kucyk, kue, kôň, kůň, kūka, la cabeza de caballo, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, los animales, lukie, , lófej, marshmallow, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, meistras klasės, metodikas, midilli, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modellierpaste, modelling past, motivtorten, návod, opplæringen, oyulmuş, paard, paardenhoofd, pamoka, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de miel, pasta flexible, pastel, pastel de caballo, pferd, pferdekopf, poney, ponni, pony, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pônei, pâtisserie, raižyti, rzeźbione, schmelzend, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, sculpté, snidade, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, taart paard, tallado, tarta, tarte, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, testa di cavallo, tiere, tort, tort cal, torta, torta cavallo, torta konj, torta ló, tortas, tortas arklys, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, tortu, tortu kôň, torty, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, tårta häst, tête de cheval, técnicas, udskårne, udžbenik, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, urezan, utskåret, veistetty, vytesaný, zuckermasse, zvieratá, zvířata, सजा केक, पोन्नी, जानवरों, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, टट्टू, केक, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, ?ोड़े, तकनीक, เค้ก, ポニー、, ケーキ, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, 一步, 一步一步的指示, động vật, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, žirgų galvos, živali, 動物, 宗師級教程, 小馬,馬,konj, 技術, 裝飾蛋糕, 蛋糕, 馬、, 동물, 케이크, κέικ, κεφάλι αλόγου, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, άλογο, άλογο κέικ, ζώα, παντεσπάνι art, σκαλιστά, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, инструкция, издълбани, кон, кон главата, коне, конскай галавы, конь, конячка, конік, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, кінської голови, кінь, голова, покроково, понни, понні, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк торт 3д конь(лошадь), мк торт лошадка, майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, животни, жывёлы, зд торт, зд торта, лошадиной головы, лошадка, лошадь, разьбяны, резной, ручной работы, ручная работа, різьблені, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торт, торт конь, торт кінь, торт лошадь, торта, торта кон, тварини, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials