Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Decorated Cookies Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

Let It Snow!

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 08.12.2012, 19:13
Администратор

По умолчанию Let It Snow!

Огромная благодарность Автору bakeat350 за Мастер-класс

To make them, you'll need....

Название: 01.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 50.1 КбНазвание: 02.jpg

Размер: 41.3 КбНазвание: 03.jpg

Размер: 42.1 Кб {Right up front, I missed taking pictures of some of the steps....please forgive me.}
Название: 04.jpg

Размер: 62.0 Кб
Using a #3 tip, outline cookies. I used a #3 tip here rather than a #2 because I wanted the outline to really show.

Thin all colors with a bit of water until the icing is the consistency of a thick syrup. Cover with a damp dishcloth and let sit several minutes.

Uncover and stir gently with a rubber spatula to pop air bubbles that have risen to the surface. Transfer icings to squeeze bottles.
Название: 05.jpg

Размер: 54.1 Кб
Working 6-8 cookies at a time, fill in the main color and the white trim. Use a toothpick to guide into edges.

Going back over the same cookies, add lines or dots with the other colors.
Название: 06.jpg

Размер: 51.6 Кб
You can make dots.....

Название: 07.jpg

Размер: 50.5 Кб
...or try marbling.

Название: 08.jpg

Размер: 60.4 Кб
I thought dragging the toothpick ACROSS the lines made it look a little like cable knit.

Let dry overnight.

The next day, mix equal amounts meringue powder with water. (I used 1/2 tsp. each for 1 dozen cookies.)
Название: 09.jpg

Размер: 59.2 Кб
Using a small paintbrush, paint on the mixture on the trim and top of cap. Sprinkle on the sanding sugar over a coffee filter. Let the excess fall onto the filter and use that as a funnel to put back in the bottle.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 22.6 Кб
Is it snowing where you are?!? Tell me the fun you are having! I want to hear ALL about it!
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 27.1 Кб
Старый 10.12.2012, 09:25
Новичок

Awesome I want to thank you for sharing these wonderful tutorials it amazes me how much information you have wish I could contribute but i am very new to this big thank you from me in New Zealand
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials