Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Buttercream cake decorating techniques > Buttercream,Royal icing flowers

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

Тканевые цветы из крема -Buttercream ribbon rose tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 17.01.2015, 17:06
Администратор

По умолчанию Тканевые цветы из крема -Buttercream ribbon rose tutorial

Огромная благодарность Lyndsay Sung за Мастер-класс

Mini rosettes, drop stars and buttercream piped roses top this brightly colored floral-topped cake! Learn how to make a bouquet cake using buttercream that will sit pretty until eaten — lovely for a bridal shower or tea party birthday!
Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 229.1 Кб
All photos via Lyndsay Sung, Coco Cake Land
Stop and smell the roses with this buttercream bouquet cake tutorial

Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 92.6 Кб
You will need:

• A baked and cooled cake, frosted in colored buttercream of your choice.
  • 3 additional cups of buttercream, divided into four bowls.
  • Gel food colouring in lemon yellow, fuchsia pink, purple and green
  • Four piping bags fitted with various tips of your choice. I used Wilton #16 for the mini rosette and rosette border, Wilton #104 for the buttercream rose, Wilton #2010 for the drop star flower and a leaf tip for the green leaves.
  • A flower nail and parchment paper or wax paper squares for piping the buttercream roses
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 168.7 Кб
Cake decorator’s tip: I often practice by creating little patterns on a plate or piece of parchment paper before applying to the cake.
Let’s make roses!

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 68.7 Кб
Step 1:

Fill your piping bag fitted with a #104 rose petal tip. Apply a tiny amount of buttercream onto your flower nail; adhere the parchment paper square to the nail.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 73.3 Кб
Step 2:

Holding the flower nail with your left (or non-dominant) hand, with the piping tip in the thin-side-up position, pipe a ribbon of buttercream while turning the flower nail, creating this little ribbon center. Practice a few times if you need to!
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 74.0 Кб
Step 3:

Pipe petals around the center ribbon — squeeze out piping bag and a “rainbow” shape forms, slightly overlapping each petal.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 76.6 Кб
Step 4:

Continue to pipe another row of petals until you are happy with your rose! Carefully remove parchment paper with the rose on top, setting onto a plate. Keep piping more buttercream roses. Once you have a plate full of roses, place in freezer for 15 minutes to set.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 188.7 Кб
Now it’s time to decorate our flower cake!

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 90.1 Кб
Step 5:

Remove the chilled buttercream roses from the parchment paper and place onto your cake.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 102.6 Кб
Step 6:

Using your piping bag fitted with the fuchsia buttercream and the #16 small open star tip, pipe rosettes by piping outward in a counterclockwise motion.
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 105.7 Кб
Step 7:

Keep placing the chilled roses onto the cake, adding the yellow drop stars and more rosettes wherever you like!
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 102.7 Кб
Step 8:

Using your leaf tip, add some leaf foliage to your roses. Then, pipe a mini rosette border on your cake by piping tiny rosettes all along the top edge of your cake using the same piping outward counterclockwise motion.
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 196.1 Кб
Старый 17.01.2015, 17:13
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Sweet Sugar Belle за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg

Размер: 54.9 Кб

To make ribbon roses you will need:

stiff piping icing in the color of your choice
a 101 petal tip
#9 flower nail
1*1 wax paper squares

Ribbon roses are simple to make unique to the person making them. This is just a basic idea to get you started. Once you’ve got it down, I’ll hope you’ll take this information and practice until it feels right to you.

Use a tiny bit of royal icing to attach the waxed paper to the flower nail. Then, with the thin side of the tip pointing up make a little cone-ish shaped blob in the center.

Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 54.2 Кб
Without breaking the ribbon hold the icing bag at an angle and begin spinning the nail with your fingers while guiding the icing around the rose center.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 58.8 Кб
Keep in mind that the angle at which you hold the piping bag makes a difference in the appearance of the rose.

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 61.7 Кб
Keep wrapping until the rose is a good size, then remove it from the nail and place on a cookie sheet to dry. To be safe, I usually give them 24 to 48 hours before using. However, I’ve used them way sooner in a pinch.

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 46.9 Кб
See the difference between these three roses? I used the same technique and tip, but completely changed each flower by applying at different levels of pressure and piping at different angles.

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 87.8 Кб
Ribbon roses can be stored in a cool, dry place and they will last for a very long time. Just be sure to keep them out of sunlight, because they can fade.

For added protection you can also add gel silica packets to the storage container, as my friend Haniela suggested HERE.

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 88.0 Кб
Before I go, I’d like to share is how I make shaded ribbon roses. You can do this several ways, including using bags like THESE, or KAREN’S BAG TRICK to create your own version, but I always opt for the the lazy way.

First spread a thin layer of color onto plastic wrap. The stripe can be as wide or narrow as you like. Next spread another layer of color over the first. Then, wrap it all up, add a tip and you’re ready to go.

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 128.0 Кб
See the shading this creates? You can change things up by loosening the coupler and turning the icing tip a few degrees.

[Pin on Pinterest]
Easy+Pretty=PERFECT

Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 83.7 Кб
Ribbon roses make beautiful accents for cookies such as these, although do admit, this set may be better for looking than eating. In any case, you get the idea.
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 77.7 КбНазвание: 13.jpg

Размер: 81.0 Кб
Ответ

Метки
buttercream ribbon rose tutorial, тканевые цветы из крема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials