Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > How To Cake Borders

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК свадебный торт "Ручная роспись" -Hand painted Wedding Cake Tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 10.09.2010, 06:53
Администратор

По умолчанию МК свадебный торт "Ручная роспись" -Hand painted Wedding Cake Tutorial

Огромная благодарность Автору cutesweetthings за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 148.3 Кб

Materials needed
7" and 9" round card for the base of each tier.
Doweling for support
Bottle Green satin ribbon - 6mm wide by 2m
Bottle Green satin ribbon - 2 inches wide by 2m
Black satin ribbon 1 inch wide by 2m
Diamontes buckle
13" diameter cake board 4mm or 6mm thick

7” Dark Chocolate Mud Cake round
135g butter
135g dk choc
15g coffee
100ml water
75g SR
75g plain
30g cocoa
.3 tsp bicarb
295g caster
2.5 eggs
4.5 tsp oil
60ml buttermilk

Ganache
735g dark chocolate
365ml pure cream

Fondant
740g sugar-paste

9” Dark Chocolate Mud Cake round
220g butter
220g dk choc
25g coffee
160ml water
125g SR
125g plain
50g cocoa
.5 tsp bicarb
480g caster
4 eggs
7 tsp oil
100ml buttermilk

Ganache
1200g dark chocolate
600ml pure cream

Fondant
1.2kg sugar-paste

The pattern on the top tier of the cake was inspired by Crewel Embroidery and I looked at many examples on the net for inspiration.

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 502.3 Кб
I wanted to use simplified elements of the original designs to create a new and unique black and white design.

First of all I made a template for the top of the cake and the sides from some greaseproof paper...

Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 108.2 Кб

....and then drew on my design with an HB pencil.

I turned the paper around and traced the design on the back, again using an HB pencil (do not use a softer pencil as it will smudge onto your pure white icing and really make a mess).

Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 122.5 Кб

I transfered my design onto the cake using a sharp HB pencil, securing the template with sticky tape around the sides and holding the top down lightly with my fingertips.

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 98.9 Кб

I scanned my greaseproof paper templates for you to enlarge in your photocopier to fit the exact size of your cake. Once you have the outline transferred to the cake you can paint the motifs larger going over the lines a little covering up all the pencil marks as I have allowed for this by drawing the outlines smaller than i require for the finished work.

The bottom of each stem is covered by the green ribbon and the top of each stem I ended in an RI dot or two. Choose one of the central stems and line it up with the stem on the top of the cake.

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 108.5 Кб
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 150.4 Кб
I used Cake Art black edible colour on top but it was a little shiny so used Wilton on the sides and was happier with the finish. I used two round Taklon brushes a No 5/0 to outline and a No 4 to fill in.

Название: 8.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 114.0 Кб

If your colour is too thick, use a little Vodka to thin it down. I didn't need to use any on this occasion.

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 97.5 Кб

Sorry that the video is so boring and has TV noise in the background but it is my first YouTube clip and I hope to improve. It also shows how slow I am at painting on cake. it took me 4 hours to complete! My brush was rubbish with hairs sticking out at right angles which I cut off making the brush almost impossible to use as there were only about 12 hairs left LOL! I have since replaced it.
Another tip! Use a brush with very long hairs as this helps with lines. Lay most of the brush on the cake and pull it along as this reduces hand wobble.
To make my design zing I wanted to add piped Royal Icing dots but decided to wait until the cake was fully assembled.

To assemble the cake I firstly placed the bottom tier on its base using some Royal Icing as glue. I then covered the bare edges of the board using a roll of sugar-paste which I unrolled like you would a carpet around the cake. Join at the back by first overlapping the sugar-paste and cutting with a knife through both layers, removing the excess and joining with a little Royal Icing.

Ali (my partner) marks the length of dowel to be cut while I take the picture. Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 69.1 Кб
I needed 4 dowels to support the top tier for this cake and one double height piece for the central dowel (this stops the top tier from sliding about while being transported).

Ali pushes in the first dowel
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 85.6 Кб

Ali carefully taps in the central dowel.
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 112.7 Кб
The central dowel cuts right through the middle of my design but it is easy to cover this up with a small black sugar-paste cut out, topped with a smaller white round piece of sugar-paste and crowned with a large dot of black royal icing.

Can you see the added dots!
Название: 13.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 146.5 Кб

Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 137.5 Кб

I stuck the black ribbon onto the middle of the green ribbon using 12mm wide double sided tape but left the ends of the bow unstuck so that they could be hanging loosely from the bow as they would look too rigid otherwise.

Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 69.8 Кб

I didn't cut the ribbon in any way to form the bow. I just made it look good while holding it in my hand then slipped it through the diamonte buckle trying not to lose any of the nice shape I had.

Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 131.5 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, addım-addım təlimat, adım, adım adım yönergeler, artesanatos passo a passo, bemutató, bolando bolos, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, confeitando bolos, creazione e decorazione torte, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de tortas, decorada en fondant, decorare le torte, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorácie, dipinto a mano, el boyalı, fender, fimo, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fondente di zucchero, fotopostup, foundant, gebak, glazuur, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, hand painted wedding cake tutorial, hand-made, handbemalt, handbeschilderd, handmade, handmålade, how to, how-to's, håndmalet, håndmalt, instrucţiuni, instrukcijas, instrukcje, jak na, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kakebaking, korak, korak za korakom navodila, korak-po-korak upute, koristeet ja koristelu, krok, krok po kroku, krok za krokem, krok-za-krokem, käsinmaalatut, kézzel festett, las instrucciones, las técnicas, le tecniche, les techniques, lukie, marshmallow, masa flexible, master-class, master-klasse, master-klasy, meistras klasės, metodikas, mistr třídy, modeling paste, modelling past, motivtorten, návod, opplæringen, pamoka, pap, pas, pas-cu-pas, pas-à-pas et modèles, paso, paso a paso, passo, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, passo-passo le istruzioni, pasta de miel, peint à la main, pictate manual, pintado a mano, pintados à mão, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, pâtisserie, rankų dažytos, rukom oslikane, ručne maľované, ručně malované, ręcznie malowane, schmelzend, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, schritt-für-schritt-anleitungen, stap, stap-voor-stap, stap-voor-stap instructies, steg for steg, steg för steg, steg-för-steg, steg-för-steg-instruktion, step, step by step, step-by-lépésre, step-by-step, step-by-step instructions, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, suikerglazuur, technieken, techniken, techniki, techniky, technikák, techniques, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, tehnici, tehnike, teknikker, teknikler, tips och trix, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, trin, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trin-for-trin instruktioner, trinn, trinn for trinn, trinn-for-trinn-instruksjoner, trucs et questions sur la décoration de gateaux, tutorial, tutoriale, tutorias, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutoriel, tutorijal, tårtbottnen, tårtor, técnicas, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, zuckermasse, सजा केक, ट्यूटोरियल मास्टर वर्ग, कदम, कदम दर कदम निर्देश, तकनीक, étape, étape par étape les instructions, öğretici, žingsnis, žingsnis po žingsnio, 宗師級教程,一步,一步一步的指示 �技術,udžbenik, 裝飾蛋糕, 만들기 제작 과정, βήμα, βήμα προς βήμα οδηγίες, οδηγίες βήμα βήμα, ζωγραφισμένα στο χέρι, παντεσπάνι art, τεχνικές, φροντιστήριο, декорация на торти стъпка по стъпка, инструкция, как сделать, крок за кроком, крок за крокам, покроково, пошагово, пошаговые фотки, пакрокава, миниатюра, мк, мк свадебный торт "ручная роспись", майстор-класа урок, майстар-клас, майстер-клас, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, зд торт, зд торта, ручний розпис, ручной работы, ручная роспись, ручная роспіс, ручная работа, ръчно рисувани, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, стъпка, стъпка по стъпка инструкции, торта стъпка по стъпка, техники, техника, техніка, туториал, туторіал, тэхніка, шаг за шагом, інструкцыя, інструкція

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials