Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > How To Cake Borders

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

Как украсить торт рюшками-How to decorate cake with Ruffles

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 17.09.2011, 11:45
Администратор

По умолчанию Как украсить торт рюшками-How to decorate cake with Ruffles

Огромная благодарность Автору за Мастер-класс
Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 81

Размер: 94.7 Кб

Название: 2.JPG
Просмотров: 16

Размер: 184.3 КбНазвание: 3.JPG
Просмотров: 9

Размер: 95.4 КбНазвание: 4.JPG

Размер: 91.5 КбНазвание: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 85.1 КбНазвание: 6.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 92.4 Кб

Название: 1.2.jpg
Просмотров: 84

Размер: 148.8 Кб

Название: 1.3.jpg

Размер: 133.9 Кб

Название: 1.4.jpg
Просмотров: 74

Размер: 49.3 Кб
Старый 29.01.2012, 18:06
Администратор

Огромная благодарность Cristy за МК

Просмотров: 83

Размер: 115.2 Кб

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 79

Размер: 84.2 Кб

Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 76

Размер: 117.1 Кб

TUTORIAL HERE
Старый 03.03.2012, 10:20
Администратор

МК взят с сайта acaketorememberva.blogspot.com
Огромная благодарность Автору-Kara Buntin за МК

Ruffle Wedding Cake Tutorial

Размер: 104.0 Кб
I had a request for a wedding cake that had little ruffles applied to the cake upside down, which makes them fall away from the cake and gives a pretty, frilly effect.

I had done cakes that had rows of fondant that looked like pleats before, but they all started at the bottom and worked their way up. This one was more ragged-looking and irregular at the top edge, and it looked like the best way to do it would be to use gumpaste to get the thin edge that you'd need.

I didn't want to cover an entire cake with rows of gumpaste, but I also needed to get the ruffled edge thin enough that it did look like fabric, but would also keep its shape.

I decided to use a 50/50 fondant/modeling chocolate combination, since I've done that a bunch of times to cover cakes to make the fondant taste better and give it some extra body. The chocolate in the fondant would also let me roll it out thinner without ripping it.

Название: 2.JPG
Просмотров: 64

Размер: 72.6 Кб
I iced the cake with buttercream and used a ridged roller to mark vertical guide lines around each tier. I decided to decorate the entire cake stacked, since it was only three tiers and I wanted to see how it looked while it was going together.

Название: 3.JPG
Просмотров: 60

Размер: 55.7 Кб

I rolled the fondant mix through the pasta roller to a thickness of 2, so that it would be thick enough to handle and frill. I cut it into strips about 3/4" wide, using a straight pizza cutter and a ridged rotary cutter for the frilly edge.

Название: 4.JPG
Просмотров: 62

Размер: 61.1 Кб

To frill the strips, I used corn starch on the counter and rolled the zigzag edges with a rounded dowel. Don't press on the straight edge since you want the strip to be frilled.

Название: 5.JPG
Просмотров: 65

Размер: 61.7 Кб

Keep the dowel dry, and wipe it clean with a paper towel if it picks up fondant. I kept sticking it into a container of corn starch to keep it from sticking.
Название: 6.JPG
Просмотров: 60

Размер: 97.7 Кб

Attach the strips starting at the top of the cake and working your way down. You'll do about 12 strips per tier for a 4" tall tier. You can piece strips together, they don't have to be long enough to go all the way around the cake.

Название: 7.JPG
Просмотров: 55

Размер: 49.1 Кб

I attached the strips to the cake by piping a line of buttercream at the base of the previous strip, then pressing the next strip onto that. Use the lines that you marked into the tier earlier as a visual guide of where to place the strips so that they're horizontal.

Название: 8.JPG
Просмотров: 53

Размер: 60.4 Кб

You'll have to play with the frills to make sure that they don't stick to the cake at the top of the strip. Use the pointed end of a craft stick to manipulate them into going where you want them to be. Gravity will help you with this since it will pull the ruffles away from the cake if the top edge isn't stuck to the cake.
Название: 9.jpg
Просмотров: 58

Размер: 141.9 Кб

When you're done, put a 1/8" band at the base of each tier to make sure the bottom ruffle isn't gapping at the base of the tier.

You can do this with an ombre effect, or with alternating colors of ruffles. Wider bands will give you fewer rows of ruffles, but will allow you to cover the cake faster.

For a point of reference, this was a 6-9-12" cake, and it took me 3 1/2 hours to do all the ruffles once the cake was assembled and iced. The 6" tier took an hour, but I think that I got faster as I got the routine down.
Старый 04.04.2012, 12:43
Администратор

По умолчанию Race Day Ruffle Cake and Fondant Ruffle Tutorial

МК взят с сайта www.bakingdom.com
Огромная благодарность Автору за МК

Размер: 309.3 Кб

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 19

Размер: 398.1 Кб

Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 148.1 Кб

Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 173.8 Кб

Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 192.0 Кб

Название: 6.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 126.9 Кб

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 141.9 Кб

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 134.8 Кб

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 132.8 Кб

Название: 10.jpg
Просмотров: 6

Размер: 133.7 Кб

Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 201.2 Кб

Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 198.1 Кб

Название: 13.jpg
Просмотров: 8

Размер: 445.1 Кб

Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 242.0 Кб
Ответ

Метки
3d bizcocho, 3d bolo, 3d cake, 3d dort, 3d kage, 3d kager, 3d kake, 3d kek, 3d pastel, 3d tarta, 3d torta, 3d torte, 3d torti, 3d torty, 3d κέικ, artesanatos passo a passo, baking, bolo, cake, cake decorating, cake decorating techniques, confeitando bolos, decoracion de pasteles, decoración de los lados de la torta, decoración de tortas, decorare i lati della torta, decorare le torte, decorating cake bords, decorazioni, deko fondant, dekorace na dort, dekoracija, dekoracije, dekorasyon, dekorere siderne af kagen, dekorácie, detail zdobení, detalhe da lateral do bolo, dort, flower paste, fondan, fondant, fondente, fotopostup, foundant, gum pasta, gum paste, gumpaste, horizontal stripes, horizontal stripes on a cake, how to, how to decorate a cake, how to decorate the sides of a cake, how-to's, jak na, kage, kage dekoration, kagedekoration, kager, kake, kakebaking, krok za krokem, lateral do bolo, marshmallow, marzipan, modeling chocolate, modeling paste, modellierpaste, motivtorten, pap, paso a paso, passo a passo, passo-a-passo, pasta de goma, pasta flexible, pasta laminada, pastel, perfect stripes, postup na 3d torty, postupak za ukrasavanje, schritt für schritt anleitung, schritt-für-schritt, seiten, sidene av kaken, steg for steg, step by step, step-by-step, sugarcraft, sugarpaste, tarta, tecnicas de decoracion, tecniche, torta, torte, torte decorate, torten dekorieren, torti, trin for trin, trin-for-trin, trinn for trinn, tutorial, tutorias/ideas para decorar los bizcochos, tutorijal, ukrašavanje torti, uputstvo za dekoraciju, wrapped cake, सजा केक, 裝飾蛋糕, как красиво украсить торт, как сделать как сделать торт с рюшами-how to make a ruffle cake, горизонтальные линии, пошагово, мк, майстер-класи, маршмеллоу, мастика, мастер-класс, бок, зд торт, зд торта, украшение, украшение боковых сторон торта, украшение тортов, сахарная мастика, уроки прикрашання, торт, торта, шоколад для моделирования, шаг за шагом

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials