Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Cake Decorating Tutorials > How To Cake Borders

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

Petal ruffles cake tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 18.04.2013, 18:41
Администратор

По умолчанию Petal ruffles cake tutorial

Огромная благодарность Автору Bloom Cake Co. за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 83.8 Кб
Here is a mini tutorial on how to make these petal ruffles... enjoy!

Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 105.3 Кб
Here's what you will need: a gumpaste ball tool, a foam mat, gumglue, blossom cutter(the one I used here measures 1 3/4" petal to petal but you can use difference sizes as well) and last but not least pasta roller (this is optional but it's a great investment and I highly recommend it, especially when you do a lot of ruffle and flower works that require constant rolling of fondant and gumpaste, it rolls out thin and even sheets of paste. But if you don't have one a regular rolling pin will work just the same and you will be getting a great arm workout out of it!)

Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 156.3 Кб
1) Roll out fondant and cut with blossom cutter

Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 73.1 Кб
2) Thin out edges with ball tool

Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 84.7 Кб
3) Glue two blossom cutouts together with a bit of gum glue and proceed with the rest of the cutouts

Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 46.2 Кб
4) Scrunch blossom together like so.... At this point if your fondant is too soft, I would leave it out for a few minutes before gluing to the cake, otherwise the petals will just collapse onto itseld and you won't get the same affect... So proceed with the rest before applying to cake

Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 79.5 Кб
5) Apply gum glue on fondant covered cake

Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 80.3 Кб
6) Arrange blossoms on cake

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 84.6 Кб
7) Use a pointed tool to aid you in applying the blossoms and to fluff up the petals

Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 95.6 Кб
8) Hundreds of blossoms later... And you are done! Yes I know its time consuming but the results is worth it... And I promise it will get easier the more you do it! Happy ruffling!!!

Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 83.8 Кб12
Ответ

Метки
petal ruffles cake tutorial

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials