Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Buttercream cake decorating techniques > How to decorate cake borders

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК торт плетеная корзинка -Basket Weave Cake Tutorial

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 05.02.2018, 09:45
Администратор

По умолчанию МК торт плетеная корзинка -Basket Weave Cake Tutorial

Огромная благодарность Beki за Мастер-класс
Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 136.3 Кб
Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 10

Размер: 128.0 Кб
What You Need:
Wilton Tip #47 (use two tips if you want alternating colors)
Wilton Tip #21 (for the border)

Prepare the Cake:

Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 85.9 Кб
Start with a cake that is covered with a thin coat of icing. This will do two things:
1- It will help the basket weave stick to the cake.
2- It will help blend in any mistakes you make by having the cake be the same color as the icing.
Step 1:
Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 115.5 Кб
Using Wilton Tip #47 (or other basket weave tip), make a straight, vertical line from the top of the cake to the bottom. You want the back side of the tip to be lightly touching the side of the cake.

Step 2:
Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 6

Размер: 141.0 Кб
Add 'spacing dots' on either side of the vertical line as you see in the photo above. These dots will help you know how far to make your horizontal lines. Making them at the top and the bottom of the cake helps you keep the lines relatively even in length.

Step 3:
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 173.3 Кб
Begin making the horizontal lines. This is where it gets a little tricky.

You want to do every other line. To do this, I like to think in evens and odds. The first set, you will do lines 1, 3, 5, 7, etc. for the evens, you will do spacer dots like you did before... only these will go vertically. They take the place of where line 2, 4, 6, etc. go.

Start the horizontal lines from the bottom. I once heard the memory trick of "The firefighter climbs up the ladder, slides down the pole." In other words, you start your horizontal lines at the bottom, and your vertical lines at the top.

Step 4:
Название: 7.jpg
Просмотров: 6

Размер: 152.3 Кб
When you've made your way to the top of the cake with your horizontal lines, turn the tip, and make another vertical line-- top to bottom-- that covers your spacer dots.

Step 5:
Название: 8.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 158.8 Кб
Now that you've made your first set of rows... on the odds... this set will be on the evens.
So, this time, you start line 1 with a spacer dot. And you will need a spacer dot both horizontally and vertically. One to mark how far over to go. One to mark your space in line 1.
You have bars on the evens this time: lines 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. Your spacer dots are on the odds: lines 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.

Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 120.5 Кб
Sometimes it's hard to remember those spacing dots, especially the one that shows you how far to go over. But if you skip them, it's really hard to keep things even. And if you skip the spacing dots between each horizontal line, you'll get around to the other side of the cake, and you'll have a whole different number of lines because it's hard to keep the lines straight. (You can see that it's hard to keep them straight and even, even with the dots!!)

Step 6:
Название: 10.jpg
Просмотров: 8

Размер: 156.2 Кб
Continuealternating the horizontal rows, evens-odds-evens-odds... Remembering that vertical line each time. (That's what always seems easy to forget at first.)

Make the Border:
Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 131.6 Кб
This is a rope-style border. I love this border. I learned it in my second Wilton course way back in the day, and it was the only border I used for at least 5 years after that.

Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 114.4 Кб
Using Tip #21 (or Tip #18), start with a sideways "S." Be sure your border is on the cake... not on the basket weave. If you let it rest on the basket weave, it can pull the entire side off of the cake. (That is so sad.)

Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 107.7 КбНазвание: 14.jpg

Размер: 148.3 Кб
Add the next part by tucking the tip in the upward curve of the S... pull towards yourself, then "up-over-down." So, what I say to myself while I do it is "Down, Up, Over, Down." Make sure you make a complete S each time. It's easy to forget the 'tail,' which will make your rope really flat.
Ответ

Метки
basket weave cake tutorial, мк торт плетеная корзинка

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials