Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.03.2014, 23:29
Arianchik Arianchik вне форума
Местный

Огромная благодарность Автору tarttokig за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 80.9 Кб
In the past, I’ve used rose petal cutters, but haven’t been quite happy with the result. Now I cut off the top of the petals and I think it turned out so much better! On to the tutorial then!
You’ll need:
  • 5-petal cutters or single rose petal cutters of different sizes
  • Exacto knife
  • Ball tool
  • Thin foam pad
  • Straw
  • Dark green sugarpaste/gumpaste (I mixed pre colored black and green paste)
  • Light green sugarpaste/gumpaste (I used a small amount of Wilton leaf green)
  • Soft peach/pink sugarpaste (I used small amounts of Wilton’s pink and egg yellow)
  • Dark green petal dust (for example forest green by sugarflair)
  • Edible glue + brush
1.. Roll a ball of dark green paste. Mine was 1,7 cm in diameter.
2.. Use the straw to give the top half of the ball some structure.
Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 71.0 Кб
3.. Roll out light green paste as thinly as possible, and either cut out a flower using the smallest 5-petal cutter and cut out the individual petals, or cut out 5 petals with the single petal cutter.
Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 9

Размер: 84.1 Кб
4.. Cut off the top of each petal, but be careful not to cut off too much.
Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 82.4 Кб
5.. Move the petals to the thin foam pad use the ball tool to thin the edges, giving them a slight ruffle.
Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 7

Размер: 148.5 Кб
6.. Attach the first five petals to the ball, overlapping each other, and paint the tips of the petals with the dark green petal dust.
Название: 6.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 71.3 Кб
7.. Make another 5 petals in the same way and attach them to the ball. Paint the tips with petal dust, but don’t apply as much dust as the previous row. Add another two rows, also with 5 petals of the same size, but don’t apply any petal dust. Don’t leave too much space between the petals; you want a tight bud! This is how it should look like now.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 73.0 Кб
8.. The pink/peach petals are made in pretty much the same way, but to make them a little less frilly; thin the center of the petals as well.
Название: 8.jpg
Просмотров: 11

Размер: 144.3 Кб
9.. Add as many petals as you want, each overlapping the previous. You don’t need to attach them in rows, just add the petals so they overlap the previous, and increase the size of petal when you need to. You want the petals to meet at the bottom. If they don’t, you need to increase the size of petals.
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 79.8 Кб
10.. You might want to leave a little room between the last “row” and the other rows since it will make the flower look a little softer.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 81.2 Кб