Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Various Cupcakes tutorials > Printable Cupcake Wrappers

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК обертки для капкейков из бумажных салфеток - ow to make your own cupcake wrappers

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 30.03.2014, 18:42
Местный

По умолчанию МК обертки для капкейков из бумажных салфеток - ow to make your own cupcake wrappers

Огромная благодарность Автору Stacey Shea за Мастер-класс
Название: 01.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 48.2 Кб
I searched online to see if I could find a cheaper DIY alternative and found the answer - paper doilies!
I went to Michaels and got the doilies - two packages of 16 8" doilies for 2 bucks each. I get two wrappers out of each doily, so that's about 6 cents per wrapper. SCORE!
Here's how you make em'...

1. Take 3-4 doilies at at time and fold them in half. Just the middle part, not the lacey border.
Название: 02.jpg

Размер: 69.6 Кб
2. Cut the circle out of the center
Название: 03.jpg

Размер: 66.5 Кб
3. Cut through one side
Название: 04.jpg

Размер: 66.5 Кб
4. Wrap the doily around your cupcake to see what length you will need and cut. I made the mistake of doing this on the cupcake wrappers before I even made the cakes. Once the cupcakes were done, I found that the doilies were cut too small, so wait until the end to do this! Note: once you have the length measured out, you can use one as a template to cut the rest. No use in measuring every single one.
Название: 05.jpg

Размер: 76.9 Кб
5. Wrap the doily around and secure with a small piece of tape.
Название: 06.jpg

Размер: 64.0 Кб
6. Done!
Название: 07.jpg

Размер: 59.7 КбНазвание: 08.jpg

Размер: 70.1 Кб
Ответ

©2022 Lovely Tutorials