Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Buttercream cake decorating techniques > Objects

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

торт подарочная коробка из крема-hat box cake

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 26.07.2011, 18:39
Администратор

По умолчанию торт подарочная коробка из крема-hat box cake

спасибо огромное Melissa за МК

Today I made a hat box cake—or is it a round gift cake? I guess it’s both– You can make it too–no fondant or gum paste lid required!
I’m using good old butter-based vanilla buttercream (no shortening). You’ll see why in a minute.
Название: CAKEBOX.jpg
Просмотров: 5

Размер: 80.1 Кб
After frosting, I put it in the freezer for a few minutes. Because it is butter based, the frosting gets firm very quickly. Then, I go back with a HOT spatula and smooth it all out. This is the “Hot knife” method. Freeze for a few more minutes to firm everything up for the next step!
Take out your parchment paper & cut out a piece long enough to wrap around your cake, and with a width equal to the height of your cake, minus 1 inch. (Mine was 3″ wide because my cake is 4″ tall)
Название: CAKEBOX2.jpg
Просмотров: 4

Размер: 71.5 Кб
Wrap it all the way around. Since your cake is cold, (make sure your frosting is still firm, if it isn’t freeze for a few minutes) — the parchment paper will adhere to the sides with no problem. If it doesn’t, just tape the overlapping ends.

Название: CAKEBOX3.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 69.3 Кб
Now it’s time to make the lid. I used frosting that I had slightly thickened with a little powdered sugar and tinted Americolor Mint Green. Apply your frosting just slightly thicker than the other frosting.Название: CAKEBOX5.jpg

Размер: 83.8 Кб
Make the frosting as smooth as you can…but we’ll go back for one final smooth over later. Now, for the big reveal!
Название: CAKEBOX8.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 72.1 Кб
Does everything look perfect? If not, pop in the freezer for a final few minutes. I had to do this one last time to smooth over a few dings in the icing with my hot spatula. I couldn’t help myself.
Название: CAKEBOX9.jpg

Размер: 78.7 Кб
The hard part is over now! You have made a hat box. The rest is going to depend on whatever theme you are in the mood for. I decided to write ALL over my lid using a Wilton Tip 2. If you are not wild about writing in icing, keep it simple with polka dots or daisies. Название: CAKEBOX10.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 53.0 Кб
I kept writing and writing until there was no where left to write!Название: CAKEBOX11.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 72.3 Кб
Next I added a gum paste ribbons and bows…..

Название: CAKEBOX12.jpg

Размер: 67.7 Кб
Everything looks better with a bow! This one was still a little soft. I only dried it for 30 minutes, but it worked out fine!
Название: CAKEBOX15.jpg

Размер: 68.3 Кб
I added a little daisy for the center…and we’re done!
Название: IMG_2985.jpg

Размер: 149.0 Кб
Ответ

Метки
buttercream cake box, hat box cake, round gift cake, торт подарочная коробка из крема

©2022 Lovely Tutorials