Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Different cake pops tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК кейк попсы-весенние цветы -How to make easy Spring flower Cake Pops

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 20.04.2013, 19:15
Администратор

По умолчанию МК кейк попсы-весенние цветы -How to make easy Spring flower Cake Pops

Огромная благодарность Автору Rose за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 59.0 Кб
Happy Spring!! I want to start by telling you how I was inspired to do this bouquet of Spring Flower Cake Pops. Then I’ll tell you how to make them!
You see, I’ve always loved abstract art and particularly “pop art”. So I had an idea to do these cake pops which were partially inspired by a painting of abstract flowers or “pop art”. And I thought it was even better that my cake “pops” were based on “pop” art flowers!
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 33.8 Кб
Isn’t that a fun play on words? Pop Art Spring Flower Cake Pops? No? Too much? Oh well
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 41.6 Кб
Here’s what you’ll need to make these simple flower cake pops:
Cake Ball Dough rolled into balls (about 1.25 inches)
Yellow Candy Melts (or white chocolate colored yellow)
Lollipop Sticks
Flower Forming Cups
Small Rolling Pin
Flower Shaped Cookie Cutter
Tylose Powder
White fondant
Small Paint Brush (not pictured)
White Sanding Sugar (optional)
Step 1:
Dip your cake pop stick into the melted chocolate and insert it into the cake ball.
Название: 4.jpg

Размер: 32.5 Кб
Step 2:
Dip the entire cake pop into the chocolate until well coated.
Название: 5.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 35.1 Кб
Step 3
Tap the hand holding the cake pop stick until all the excess chocolate drips off.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 35.3 Кб
Step 4:
Place the cake pop in a Styrofoam block to dry.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 27.3 Кб
While the cake pops dry, we’re going to make the flower petals.
Step 5:
Sprinkle Tylose powder over your fondant and knead it in. I use approximately 1 teaspoon of Tylose per 1 pound of fondant.
Step 6:
Roll out the fondant until it’s pretty thin (2-3mm).
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 27.0 Кб
Step 7:
Cut out your flower shapes and place them in the flower forming cups. I ended up not liking the rose shapes for these cake pops and I used the more basic flower shape.
Название: 9.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 38.6 Кб
Step 8:
Use a lollipop stick to poke a hole in the center of each flower.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 35.6 Кб
Step 9:
Allow the flower shapes to dry/harden for at least 10-15 minutes. You don’t want them completely hard, but a little stiff so they’ll hold shape.
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 31.0 Кб
Once cake pops and the flowers have dried for a little while, we’re going to assemble them!
Step 10:
Start by using the paint brush to paint a little melted chocolate onto the center of each flower.
Название: 12.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 25.9 Кб
Step 11:
Working quickly before the chocolate sets, slide the flower up the lollipop stick to the cake ball.
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 39.4 Кб
Step 12:
Gently shape the flower around the bottom of the cake pop so that it sticks, but not bending too much or it’ll break.
Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 34.2 Кб
You don’t need to bend it much – we’re going to let gravity help out with getting it more flower-shaped!
Step 13:
Now flip the cake pops upside down and let them “stand” upside down in the flower forming cups or on a clean mat.
Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 38.2 Кб
Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 34.9 Кб
Step 14:
Let these dry for at least an hour. With the flowers upside down, the petals will naturally shape around the cake ball and because of the tylose in the fondant, they will hold their shape once dry!
Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 35.2 Кб
I arranged them into a small face to make a simple, but super cute cake pop bouquet!
Название: 18.jpg

Размер: 54.6 Кб
Optional:
If you want to add a little extra bling to your flowers, after the cake pops are dry, you can paint a little chocolate on the top of the flowers and sprinkle on some sanding sugar. Let them dry for a minute then follow the remaining steps to assemble!
Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 60.5 Кб
Assemble a bouquet in a vase filled with candy and you’ve got an easy and adorable (edible) centerpiece!
Ответ

Метки
how to make easy spring flower cake pops, мк кейк попсы-весенние цветы

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials