Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Various Cupcakes tutorials > Flower Cupcakes Tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК капкейк "Анютины глазки" -Pansies cupcakes tutorial V1

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 06.04.2013, 20:48
Администратор

По умолчанию МК капкейк "Анютины глазки" -Pansies cupcakes tutorial V1

Огромная благодарность Автору Abeer за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 182.4 Кб
One of my favorite things about Spring is seeing flowers bloom. Maybe it has something to do with my background in Botany but I find all the colors and intricate details of flowers fascinating! Pansies are one of my favorite flowers. They are so colorful and pretty
I will show you how to make gumpaste pansies today. My technique is very simple with no fancy cutters or expensive tools.
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 224.6 Кб
This is what I used:
Yellow gum paste
Dark purple gum paste
Light purple gum paste
Black edible marker with a fine tip
Blue or purple petal dust
Paintbrush
Gum paste glue or corn syrup
Foam mat
Balling fondant tool to thin out each petal
Leaf veiner (I ordered a set of these from Ebay for very cheap)
Flower forming cups (I used Wilton’s large size)
Roling pin
Medium heart cutter from the Wilton heart cutter set
Medium oval cutter from the Wilton oval cutter set
Powdered sugar to dust your work area
Note: My tutorial will show you how to make a yellow pansy with shades of blue, using petal dust. However, you can also use purple and yellow gum paste petals to make your pansies. If you look at my pictures closely, you will see a variety of pansies. Some are just yellow with blue petal dust…some are yellow and dark purple….some are yellow and light purple. That’s the beauty of pansies… They are found in so many vibrant colors!
Step 1:
Roll out yellow gum paste. Use the heart cutter to cut out 1 heart shape. Use the oval cutter to cut out 4 oval shapes.
Название: 3.jpg

Размер: 132.0 Кб
Step 2:
Transfer these shapes onto a foam mat. Press the leaf veiner onto the oval shapes until you can see a leaf pattern.
Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 175.5 Кб
Step 3:
Press the leaf veiner onto the heart shape until you can see a leaf pattern.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 164.6 Кб
Step 4:
Use the balling tool to thin out the outer edges of each oval. It gives it a slightly ruffled look which I love in petals.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 141.4 Кб
Step 5:
Use the balling tool again to thin out the outer edges of the heart.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 152.9 Кб
Step 6:
Brush some petal dust on 2 ovals and 1 heart shape. Only brush the centers on the petal. Don’t brush the whole petal. Leave the remaining 2 oval shapes as is.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 168.0 Кб
Step 7:
Use your black edible marker to draw lines on the pieces that were dusted with petal dust. Only draw lines near the center of each petal. They should not extend over the entire petal.
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 157.9 Кб
Step 8:
Arrange the petals the same way I did, as shown in this picture.
Then, brush very little gum paste glue or corn syrup behind each petal until all the petals stick together.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 143.7 Кб
Step 9:
Make a small ball out of yellow gum paste and press it into the center of your pansy, using gum paste glue or corn syrup. Also, make 2 little yellow loops out of gum paste and stick those in the center, using gum paste glue or corn syrup. I find it easier to stick the loops first and then add the yellow ball in the center.
Название: 11.jpg

Размер: 88.9 Кб
Let these flowers dry overnight in flower forming cups (lightly coated with shortening). And you are done!
Название: 12.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 203.0 Кб
You can use these pansies as cupcake toppers like I did or you can use them to decorate cakes.
Ответ

Метки
how to make gum paste pansies, pansies cupcakes tutorial, мк капкейк "анютины глазки"

©2022 Lovely Tutorials